Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 07:52 PM | #2601
Mal then attacked, using fast swings aimed at Howl's body. You are more of a pawn than I am sith.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 08:06 PM | #2602
Bah, I could care less what you think foolish Jedi dog! Howl activated his Saber blocking Mal's strikes effortlessly He smiled as he kicked Mal back blasting him with lightning. You are a pathetic worm and shall die as such!

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 08:06 PM | #2603
Rafeesh continued walking, he felt another presence close at hand. He called out. Come out of your hiding. The time for your games is over.

A voice responded, and as it did so the tunnel became a bit darker. The time for games have only just begun. You have walked into my hand, along with your friend. You have shown me your hand in this game. But I have many more things up my sleeve. You are no danger to me. But your friend, she may prove more difficult. A dark figure came through a wall and pulled out lightsaber, which he ignited and a blue blade hummed to life. This will be your friends demise. And you will feel forever more guilty for bringing her to her doom. As for you, all I need to do is weave a memory and let you feel the sting. The figure used the force to pull an orb and threw it at Rafeesh.

Rafeesh jumped rolled to the right of the memory and naturally placed his hand where his gun would be, but found none there. Be careful. This is the one who wishes me to become the most powerful being in the galaxy.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2604
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Bah, I could care less what you think foolish Jedi dog! Howl activated his Saber blocking Mal's strikes effortlessly He smiled as he kicked Mal back blasting him with lightning. You are a pathetic worm and shall die as such!
Mal laughed. You sith are always fun to fight. Mal then sent a force blast to Howl.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 08:32 PM | #2605
Ravna stood between the two her eyes full of fire. Don't you dare go near him. I don't care what you are you're not going near him!

Howl dodged by jumping onto a computer terminal then he ripped up the floor from around Mal pushing it all towards him then blasting Mal with more lightning cackling maliciously.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2606
Mal jumped up in the air dodging the attacks. He then used the force to smash the windows hoping to atleast suck Howl out of the station.

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 08:46 PM | #2607
Oh. You have quite the feisty spirit. I will enjoy breaking you and watching Rafeesh suffer at losing you. He ran forward pulling his blade forward and standing within six feet of Ravna. You won't be able to fight me. Surrender and I will turn you quickly and without pain.

Rafeesh sat down and meditated, he was feeling the orbs that were around, looking for one or another. At least one of them he knew would be the one he could use.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 08:50 PM | #2608
Ravna stood her ground still glaring at the figure. Try it I dare you.

The emergency shutters slammed closed when the windows broke Howl still cackling. Come now these tircks are getting old Jedi? Maybe you should try something new? He then let loose a force scream and threw debris at Mal.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 08:59 PM | #2609
The force scream hurt Mal's ears but he was able to dodge the debris. Mal then began to use force grip on Howl's neck.

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 09:09 PM | #2610
What attack you or Turn you? Rest assured that I can and might just do both. He swiped at Ravna left arm.

Rafeesh jumped up and grabbed a orb floating near him. When he touched it, it transformed into another shape and it continued transforming for a bit. After a time it became a gun which he grabbed and aimed.