Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 04:55 PM | #2491
Let's go. He ran to the elevator and stepped in he set it to go to the Hangar level, however he waited for Ravna. While he waited he tested the weight of the lightsabers, seeing how heavy they were and their build. Finding the best way of holding them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.12.2012 , 05:41 PM | #2492
Ravna followed still walking at a slower than normal pace as she made sure the rest of her belongings were still with her. She walked on to the elevator smiling. I am so ready to get off this cruddy space station.

Markos hobbled to his docked ship he killed the men guarding it and climbed aboard he did not want anyone knowing of his defeat or cowardice now he would vanish into the darkness of space and return when the time was right.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 05:45 PM | #2493
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina replied I bet you have

Sabrina used her lightsaber as lighting rod, she dug her heels so not to be knocked back by it. So your not a jedi, and I take it your not sith yet. So who teaching you? She asked as she began to, take step forward. Her lightsaber was actualy getting a charge, from the chiss lighting.
"I teach myself, mostly. Not that it is any of your affair" he stoped the lighting and used the force to throw sevral more throwing knives at her, aimed at points of her body not fully protected by armor.

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 09:00 PM | #2494
Same here. So you doing alright? Rafeesh asked with deep concern. He knew that she had been tortured during her time in prison.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.12.2012 , 09:17 PM | #2495
Ravna feigned a smile staring at the elevator door. I'm fine... Don't worry.

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 10:15 PM | #2496
I will inquire further when we leave the ship then. He told her, he could tell that there was something wrong. He wasn't going to press further though.

Graal heard a message sent to the coms. He had expected any calls at this time. He turned on the message. This is the leaders of the Revivers. On behalf of the Rakata, we demand that the station be handed over to us. So that we may return the technology to the Rakata. If it is not given, then we will take it by force. That is a warning, and it will be your last. The message then ended. Graal stopped for a moment, he didn't expect to have trouble from the Revivers. He turned to Mal. Mal, we have a problem. Look at this message. He showed Mal the recording.

icecreampants
12.12.2012 , 10:59 PM | #2497
The elevator came to a halt on the Hangar deck above the one Markos had just departed from Ravna could see the Republic boarding ships along with Meanken's sitting in the hangar guarded by Evelyns troops. Come on lets go. she said wearily.

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 11:35 PM | #2498
Rafeesh ran forward, to Evelyn's guards. Firstly don't shoot! We are Republic or at least affiliated. Secondly, are you planning on leaving soon? While he waited he made sure that Ravna would get here alright.

icecreampants
12.12.2012 , 11:40 PM | #2499
One of the guards responded. We've sent a strike team in to deal with the power source but are currently evacing any non critical personnel. You may board one of our shuttles and return to the fleet if you desire.

Ravna was slowly walking behind Rafeesh keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble.

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 01:00 AM | #2500
Okay, good job men. Keep up the good work. Rafeesh walked over to a shuttle and then stepped aside to let Ravna up first.