Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 11:22 PM | #2471
I guess they will do for now. Ravna said in a disappointed tone as she walked slowly towards Rafeesh.

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 11:34 PM | #2472
I can try to help. It would be better that two look instead of one. I don't want to force you to take lightsabers that are not your own. He used the force to pull the contents of the lockers out. He began searching most enthusiastically.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 01:52 AM | #2473
Sabrina saw the door`s fly open, some body use the force to open it. Then she saw a chiss walk in, weilding a lightsaber. Behind him where a another chiss, a droid. Sabrina decide to uncloak her self to try stall them that way, the agent was hidden behind her. This way anyone tried to stab her in the back, he would get a clean shot on. Then sabrina decide to open up with a bit a diologe I am afriad, the charity tour for the imperial war orphans does not leave here. For another two hours, you will have to wait out side. While she said this, she was twidling her fingers. This was to untie, and tie together the chiss boot`s. This would make him fall over, if he tried to force leap at her.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 09:54 AM | #2474
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina saw the door`s fly open, some body use the force to open it. Then she saw a chiss walk in, weilding a lightsaber. Behind him where a another chiss, a droid. Sabrina decide to uncloak her self to try stall them that way, the agent was hidden behind her. This way anyone tried to stab her in the back, he would get a clean shot on. Then sabrina decide to open up with a bit a diologe I am afriad, the charity tour for the imperial war orphans does not leave here. For another two hours, you will have to wait out side. While she said this, she was twidling her fingers. This was to untie, and tie together the chiss boot`s. This would make him fall over, if he tried to force leap at her.
Mean could sence the sith, and noticed his shoes being screwed with. he casualy used his lightsaber to cut his shoelaces. "What are you, a child? They letting people with the mentalty of 5 years old be sith now? You have two options. Get out of my way, and forget we ever met so I can do my job an be off this station, or get cut down by me and the people behind me."

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 10:25 AM | #2475
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean could sence the sith, and noticed his shoes being screwed with. he casualy used his lightsaber to cut his shoelaces. "What are you, a child? They letting people with the mentalty of 5 years old be sith now? You have two options. Get out of my way, and forget we ever met so I can do my job an be off this station, or get cut down by me and the people behind me."
Sabrina frowned a little, and replied Weird sort of jedi, are you not suppose to ask me to submit to the will jedi council? Sabrina was actualy quite happy as she new, fighting with unsecure boot`s usaly leads to miss footing. Espicaily in a fast moving lightsaber fight. Then she noticed this jedi had grenades on him, she decide to pull the pin`s on couple of them.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 10:39 AM | #2476
Sabrina frowned a little, and replied Weird sort of jedi, are you not suppose to ask me to submit to the will jedi council? Sabrina was actualy quite happy as she new, fighting with unsecure boot`s usaly leads to miss footing. Espicaily in a fast moving lightsaber fight. Then she noticed this jedi had grenades on him, she decide to pull the pin`s on couple of them.
Mean held up his red lightsabers "What the hell makes you think I am a jedi?" He then noticed her mess with his grenades "If you want them so bad, then catch!" Mean flung his hand, sending the grenades right at her. He figured even if she somehow blocked it, they would do massive damage to the power core

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2477
Mean held up his red lightsabers "What the hell makes you think I am a jedi?" He then noticed her mess with his grenades "If you want them so bad, then catch!" Mean flung his hand, sending the grenades right at her. He figured even if she somehow blocked it, they would do massive damage to the power core

Sabrina gave a mischeviuos smiled as he went to chuck the grenade, she simply waved her hand pushed it just behind him. Then repiled No i guess jedi would not fall for that, so your not as good as a jedi.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 01:05 PM | #2478
Sabrina gave a mischeviuos smiled as he went to chuck the grenade, she simply waved her hand pushed it just behind him. Then repiled No i guess jedi would not fall for that, so your not as good as a jedi.
Mean grined as the grenade flew behind him, blowing up "Oh, I see the sith here has the same overconfdence problem all sith have. See these lightsabers, lady? Both of them were taken from the dead bodys of sith I killed. and that was before I got this nice force crap. they thought they were hot shi* too. they learned diffrent when I shoved my knife up their as*."

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 01:16 PM | #2479
Mean grined as the grenade flew behind him, blowing up "Oh, I see the sith here has the same overconfdence problem all sith have. See these lightsabers, lady? Both of them were taken from the dead bodys of sith I killed. and that was before I got this nice force crap. they thought they were hot shi* too. they learned diffrent when I shoved my knife up their as*."
Sabrina gave him a glare, Nothing goes up my arse Then reached out with the force, and began to use force crush, but because of his rudness she did not go for his throat. Instead she went for his teticals. Know say your sorry! she added in a soft voice.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 01:36 PM | #2480
Sabrina gave him a glare, Nothing goes up my arse Then reached out with the force, and began to use force crush, but because of his rudness she did not go for his throat. Instead she went for his teticals. Know say your sorry! she added in a soft voice.
"AHHH! DIE, BITC*" before he could act, Zero started firing her railgun that was attached to her armor at sabrena "No one screws with him like that but me!"