Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 10:57 PM | #2381
Rafeesh heard Ravna's screams, this inflamed his anger. He shot lightning back at Markos, intending on disrupting him long enough to center himself and protect Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.01.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2382
Markos absorbed Rafeesh's lightning by quickly drawing one of his light sabers and using it to conduct the blast. he turned his focus to Rafeesh laughing as his lightning grew stronger and stronger. Does her screams make you angry fool?!

The imperial fleet exited hyper space greeted by the awaiting republic fleet it was soon apparent a battle would be breaking out soon.

MdLogan
12.01.2012 , 09:27 PM | #2383
All ships prepare to fire, you know the plans. Today we remove an important piece of the Empire, fail now and the Republic will fall. For the Republic! Graal yelled to the crews on all the Republic ships. The Reviver's ships prepared to fire their missiles and released their fighters into position, while the Republic ships began holding tight and pulling away from the station's range. They were awaiting the Mandalorians before they went into a full assault.

Rafeesh made a roll to the wall before using the wall to support him as he tried to stand up. As a matter of fact it does very much upset me. I would suggest that you stop, this does not have to come to violence... He made it to his feet, the wounds he had received were healing rapidly, and the pain was quickly subsiding. After a moment he fired lightning, this time a continuous stream, back at Markos and sidestepping towards Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.01.2012 , 11:29 PM | #2384
Darth Howl yelled into his intercom. All forces prepare for glory we will crush this pitiful fighting force and conquer the galaxy! He said as men scurried around on the new command deck all making adjustments to the space stations sheilds.

Ravna wimpered as she layed in a heap. Markos laughed at Rafeesh his arrogant mindset blinding him from the true dangers. There will be no peace you or her. Now die! He let loose a blast of force lightning.

MdLogan
12.01.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2385
Rafeesh absorbed the lightning, before putting a 'Force field' around Ravna. He stepped towards the Markos, undeterred by Markos' threats. He was calm, he could feel the Force as almost never before. He was ready, his body glowed white with the Force..

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 12:30 AM | #2386
Markos ceased his attack for a moment staring awkwardly at Rafeesh. This will be most fun indeed. He pulled his other saber to his hand going into an Ataru stance and lowering the cell gate. Lets see what you got!

Hadock activated a holo communicator to Jotunheim. His old friend appeared sitting on the bridge his ship. You rang boss? he smiling his grizzled voice hitting and odd happy note. We got a problem. The imps have a space station of incredible destructive power. We have strukc a temporary agreement with the Republic to take it out. Mobilize as many of our ships as you can. Get them to Balmorra. I will try to gather more reinforcements before joining the fight myself. Jotunheim nodded he was anxious to see some action. They won't know what hit them boss. Jotunheim out.

The imperial ships spread out their formation getting to defensive points around the space station. Starfighters were deployed and transports were loaded, It would be a massive battle.

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 12:57 AM | #2387
Please. Last warning, this does not need to fall to violence, but if you fight then I will defeat you. He said with all the determination he could muster, he was not going to kill Markos no matter what at best he might break a bone or two or knock him out. Rafeesh was still trying to think about how best to fight a lightsaber user.

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 01:00 AM | #2388
Oh but you don't understand. Im not here to make buddies with my prisoners. Talking would be pointless!

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 01:00 AM | #2389
The Reviver's main fleet was almost ready to jump to Balmorra. They had finished dropping supplies off at Lehon, however they were leaving a large chunk of the forces at Lehon. Corruck had taken over along with a group of other higher commanders. For some reason their original leader, who very few had ever met, had disappeared without any way of following him.

The Reviver ships that were already at Balmorra had taken the time to scan enemy ships for major weaknesses. They had all weaknesses as targets for their fighters and missiles.

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 01:01 AM | #2390
Fine then, let this begin. You first. He commanded. He pulled a small hold out blaster.