Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 06:23 PM | #2351
I see no harm in it pay the man his fee Kregan said walking out of the room her robes flowing behind her. She stopped at door and almost cheerfully said.As long as he doesn't mind me accompanying him.

Hadock nodded before exiting the ship. He walked towards the center of town hoping to find some of his men to help spread the word.

The guards drug Rafeesh to the containment cells tossing him into the same one as Ravna.

Ravna laid on her cot half awake she couldn't make out who had just been thrown into the dark cell but she hoped they would be friendly.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 07:10 PM | #2352
Rafeesh found that the guards had left him in a room. He did not notice Ravna in the room, but he kept up the image of a Rodian in case of cameras. Tried to get up but he couldn't feel his legs. Well, guess I am immobile at the moment. Hope this heals. He thought to himself. He tried to moving his arms, which resulted in success. He was able to move one arm and hand and push himself to a sitting position. Okay not so immobile. Well I'm about as high as I can get at the moment. He again thought to himself. He then looked around the room, he noticed someone in the corner. Su'cay! He said unwittingly speaking 'hello' in Mandalorian.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 07:13 PM | #2353
I will have the men pull together the credits. Graal made his way to the door and gave orders to collect the money for Mean. The man ran off to the credit deposits.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 07:42 PM | #2354
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I see no harm in it pay the man his fee Kregan said walking out of the room her robes flowing behind her. She stopped at door and almost cheerfully said.As long as he doesn't mind me accompanying him.

Hadock nodded before exiting the ship. He walked towards the center of town hoping to find some of his men to help spread the word.

The guards drug Rafeesh to the containment cells tossing him into the same one as Ravna.

Ravna laid on her cot half awake she couldn't make out who had just been thrown into the dark cell but she hoped they would be friendly.
"Fine, fine, but don't start preaching to me on the way to the damm ship, jedi."

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 07:53 PM | #2355
Oh but it's so much fun spouting off council rhetoric like an ignorant dog! Kregan said jokingly as she walked towards the hangar.

Merena stayed behind she would wait for Hadock's arrival before rushing into battle.

Ravna sat up barely able to move she leaned against a wall hearing the stranger speak some odd language she shook as she spoke her nerves a mess. Hello.... Are you okay?

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2356
Again with that voice, sounds so familiar. Why? He thought. Then realizing what was said, he quickly replied. Yah, I am doing alright. You have any idea where we are? Who are you? He said now speaking in basic. He was not aware of the language changes.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 08:32 PM | #2357
Oh but it's so much fun spouting off council rhetoric like an ignorant dog! Kregan said jokingly as she walked towards the hangar.

Merena stayed behind she would wait for Hadock's arrival before rushing into battle.

Ravna sat up barely able to move she leaned against a wall hearing the stranger speak some odd language she shook as she spoke her nerves a mess. Hello.... Are you okay?
"Yes, yes, I am sure it is. let's just get this over with."

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2358
I'm Ravna Stratos... We are on board an Imperial space station... She said in almost a whisper as the guards walked by.

Kregan kept pace with Meanken going towards his ship.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 09:29 PM | #2359
I'm Ravna Stratos... We are on board an Imperial space station... She said in almost a whisper as the guards walked by.

Kregan kept pace with Meanken going towards his ship.
Mean got to the ship, and walked inside "You're back!"

"Yes, we are going to have a jedi coming with us for the next job. what did I miss?"

"Oh, nothing much" she was planing on telling him about rafeesh when they were alone

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 09:56 PM | #2360
Interesting. Well met, Ravna. Or at least this is as well met as we could. My name's....uh... He thought for a moment. Trying to remember, then he remembered. Sorry, my name's Rafeesh. Or at least that is what I remember it being. He said scratching his head, as Ravna's name sank in. Sounds so familiar. Name sounds important for some reason, but why? He asked himself.