Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.28.2012 , 01:05 AM | #2341
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Confirmation: Understood Master. Priority setting.
Statement: Complete Master. Thank you once again for letting me test my abilities on that Meatbag.
Query: What would you have me do Master?
"Run another sweap of the ship. you never know if someone was with him when he snuck on"

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 01:09 AM | #2342
Statement: My scanners only picked up on Meatbag. However I will go check Master. With that HK began searching the ship using all of his sensors to pick up any reading of other Meatbags. He returned after a quick scan. Results: Master there are only two Meatbags on the ship. You and the Meatbag who protested against your punishment. However my heat sensors are picking up a lot of heat from the spot where the Meabag, designated Rafeesh, was before the explosion. That is all my sensors picked up.
Query: Are you pleased with the Results Master?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 01:16 AM | #2343
Statement: My scanners only picked up on Meatbag. However I will go check Master. With that HK began searching the ship using all of his sensors to pick up any reading of other Meatbags. He returned after a quick scan. Results: Master there are only two Meatbags on the ship. You and the Meatbag who protested against your punishment. However my heat sensors are picking up a lot of heat from the spot where the Meabag, designated Rafeesh, was before the explosion. That is all my sensors picked up.
Query: Are you pleased with the Results Master?
"Yes, you did good. go prepare for combat, however you do it. we will be in a lot of it before long"

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 01:19 AM | #2344
Statement: Master, I am already at full capacity at the moment and need no preparation for combat. You tell m e who to kill and I shall kill them. HK set his knife into place and the rifle slung on its back before walking to a corner and going through strategies.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 01:30 AM | #2345
Statement: Master, I am already at full capacity at the moment and need no preparation for combat. You tell m e who to kill and I shall kill them. HK set his knife into place and the rifle slung on its back before walking to a corner and going through strategies.
"When I know, you will be the first I tell"

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 02:13 AM | #2346
Sabrina prephared her self for battle, she put on kilik slik robes this had phrik metal interwoven into to protect her. She summond her men, the ship crew and breifed themCaptain markus, you are take the fury out here when we leave hyperspace and attack all bomber`s, Agent you are with me since you can use a stealth feild The agent replied yes, oh and my name is tibrius sabrina relised she was being rude never knowing his name, In that case agent tibrius, you are with me. He nodded, the slicer was still on narshda preping her accounts for conquest of Mustafar.

As her crew ready the ship for battle, sabrina deceide where her agent should go, She new the enemy would try and board and if she was the enemy, she would send a boarding party to attack the main weapon it self. Though she would do this via it`s power supply as it was less obvious. So her agent worked out where the main power genrator was for it, then worked out the best way to attack it. Then they moved their, checking where troops where posted, to prevent anyone getting their. When they finaly got their sabrina began to meditate, while agent tibrus kept an eye on comms chatter.

ToEasy
11.28.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2347
Zarron's ship then made it to Mandalore. He then went and landed. Hadock, we are here. We can gather our people, and give the empire one hell of a war. Meanwhile Mal after being on his com said, The other generals said that they are almost done with getting the gun on the ship.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 05:27 PM | #2348
How long will it take to get the ship here? He asked still listening for Kregan's response.

ToEasy
11.28.2012 , 05:44 PM | #2349
I would say at the most an hour and a half.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 05:45 PM | #2350
Let's just hope we are still here when they arrive. He said, wondering if they would make it through the next fight.