Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.27.2012 , 10:39 PM | #2321
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Joyful Statement: Thank you Master. Assassination protocols engaged. It grabbed Rafeesh by the throat and lifted him into the air before delivering five, highly precise, stabs to the lungs area.

Rafeesh fell limp from the stabs before HK dropped him to the floor and threw the knife into Rafeesh back bone. The knife hit low enough to debilitate the legs but not debilitate the upper body. It then pulled out its rifle and prepared to shoot Rafeesh.

Rafeesh stopped the droid for a moment. Ke'pare! Ni draar chakaar Bes'uliik! Ni jorhaa'ir ori'haat! He yelled loosing the Galactic tongue and speaking in Mandalorian. Which when translated states, literally, "Wait! I never thief iron beast! I speak truth!"

Query: Master do you understand this gibberish? It seems my translators have failed.
"No, they diden't. Even translated, that is gibberish. Continue."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 10:46 PM | #2322
Statement: Understood Master. It fired three shots higher up Rafeesh's back then grabbed its knife back. It then used the knife to slice off a portion of skin from Rafeesh's arm. Precisely done so that he cut off the top layer of skin but did not penetrate deep enough to cause bleeding. Rafeesh writhed in pain. Gedet'ye! Haar'chak!
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 10:55 PM | #2323
Statement: Understood Master. It fired three shots higher up Rafeesh's back then grabbed its knife back. It then used the knife to slice off a portion of skin from Rafeesh's arm. Precisely done so that he cut off the top layer of skin but did not penetrate deep enough to cause bleeding. Rafeesh writhed in pain. Gedet'ye! Haar'chak!
"Impresive, droid. You have driven him to complete madness. Do go on, the more pain he feels, the more he may think the next time he tryes to screw us over"

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 10:58 PM | #2324
Query: Master do you know what language he is using? While it asked it cut off another patch of skin. Causing Rafeesh to continue writhing and whisper to himself in Mandalorian.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 11:04 PM | #2325
Query: Master do you know what language he is using? While it asked it cut off another patch of skin. Causing Rafeesh to continue writhing and whisper to himself in Mandalorian.
Mandalorion. Right now, he is just muttering random jiberish. nothing to worry about. continue, I want to see how far you can push him

icecreampants
11.27.2012 , 11:12 PM | #2326
Is this even needed? Seriously? Not like the guy poses that much threat to you. Geez. Nerken said still casually watching from his chair.

That will be a sound move. Merena any suggestions you may like to make? Kregan asked hoping to gain a bit more help in the planning.

Merena smiled, nodded and then brought up a strategic map. First things first. Meankens ship has the most likely chance of infiltrating the station. Second off once our reinforcements arrive we need to use their strengths against the enemy battle fleet. Mando ships are a bit tougher than the Republic or Revivers ships so we should send them into attack at closer range. The Revivers will need to stay back and provide fire support with their missiles and other long range weapons providing cover for the Mandos and Republic warships with the prototype weapon system on it.

Evelyn then spoke up remaining quiet for most of the meeting. My commandos will go with your strike team. As will I. I have certain.. things to amend. She said a fire in her voice.

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 11:16 PM | #2327
Confirmation: Understood Master.
Query: Is it possibly dangerous to push him to far?
It then sliced Rafeesh's arm along a tendon.
Rafeesh's body began glowing in white light. Usenye!

meanken
11.27.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2328
Confirmation: Understood Master.
Query: Is it possibly dangerous to push him to far?
It then sliced Rafeesh's arm along a tendon.
Rafeesh's body began glowing in white light. Usenye!
"I am not conserned. please, go on." she turned to nerken "it is not about the threat he poses, but making an example of him. this fool seems to think he can do whatever he pleases, go with us whenever he up and choses, and suffer no repercutions. I have icnored it till now, but he went too far this time. Now he is going to learn he is not invincable, and what happens when you try to screw around with me."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2329
Rafeesh suddenly disappeared with an earsplitting crack and blinding light. HK was thrown across the room. It got up a second later. Statement: Diagnostics complete. Unit still in complete efficiency.
Query: Master what happened? The Meatbag seems to have detonated some sort of charge. At least that is what I deduce to have happened from the concussive wave created by the light.

Rafeesh had teleporedt, however it was much more destructive than intended. His body appeared where he had wanted to be most at that exact moment, on the fleet above Korriban in the ship Ravna was currently in. He was still wounded and laid still for a time before trying to get up. He stood for a moment before noticing a camera nearby and falling back down. He just hoped that the camera was able to see him. All he knew was that he had teleported and believed that he was aboard the Republic ship.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 11:40 PM | #2330
Rafeesh suddenly disappeared with an earsplitting crack and blinding light. HK was thrown across the room. It got up a second later. Statement: Diagnostics complete. Unit still in complete efficiency.
Query: Master what happened? The Meatbag seems to have detonated some sort of charge. At least that is what I deduce to have happened from the concussive wave created by the light.

Rafeesh had teleporedt, however it was much more destructive than intended. His body appeared where he had wanted to be most at that exact moment, on the fleet above Korriban in the ship Ravna was currently in. He was still wounded and laid still for a time before trying to get up. He stood for a moment before noticing a camera nearby and falling back down. He just hoped that the camera was able to see him. All he knew was that he had teleported and believed that he was aboard the Republic ship.
"Interesting. I wonder.....did he go back to the void from where he came? well, regardless, he knows never to screw with me now. That is what matters."