Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 12:02 AM | #2261
Me either. Blast it all. Can't wait to watch it go up in flames.

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 01:12 AM | #2262
Once Graal was inside the com room, he nodded at Evelyn in greeting before opening a com to the Chancellor. Chancellor, General Graal here. We have fought the Imperial fleet, however they escaped to the heart of the Empire, most probably. The Revivers have sent a large portion of their fleet back to Lehon. One of their men or women, have been working on getting an Imperial captive to give us information on station. Hadock, an old...associate, more of an acquaintance, wishes to cooperate to fight back.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.25.2012 , 01:20 AM | #2263
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Once Graal was inside the com room, he nodded at Evelyn in greeting before opening a com to the Chancellor. Chancellor, General Graal here. We have fought the Imperial fleet, however they escaped to the heart of the Empire, most probably. The Revivers have sent a large portion of their fleet back to Lehon. One of their men or women, have been working on getting an Imperial captive to give us information on station. Hadock, an old...associate, more of an acquaintance, wishes to cooperate to fight back.
Mean followed the two in, and step forward when the general said something about him "That would be me and my partner. let me check on her progress" he took out his holocom and called her "How goes it?"

"He has agreed to tell all, for a price. 70 thousand credits is his asking price, no less. that won't be a problem, will it?"

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 01:31 AM | #2264
Nerken taunted Meanken from Zeros side of the holo call. Hey there brutus do you miss me yet?!

Hadock stepped forward his voice still sparking with rage. Chancellor. Your SIS rats may have dug some information about some of my men calling me Mandalore. They do. And yet however reluctant I am of that title I will use it now to gather my men for war not against your Republic but against the Empire. For they now pose a threat so great to the Galaxy that I must put aside differences and causes for fighting to suggest that we take up a temporary alliance against them.

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 04:13 AM | #2265
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos turned to Sabrina sensing her walking in still keeping one hand blasting lightning at Ravna. Why hello! Whom may you be?!
I think you know who I am, as you asked to see me. Though I would prefare not to talk in front of the jedi, if you don`t mind. sabrina replied

ToEasy
11.25.2012 , 07:57 AM | #2266
After hearing Hadock Zarron said to the chancellor, I can gather any Mandalorians that don't exactly follow Hadock.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:06 AM | #2267
I am having quite a good bit of fun with this one though. He said stopping his lightning and walking towards the door beckoning Sabrina to follow him. He waved the two guards into the room to watch Ravna while he dealt with Sabrina.So you're the sith who crashed a ship into Lehon?

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 11:21 AM | #2268
That would be very good Hadock and Zharron. The cost is high for information however we can pay that. Master Kregan, what do you see, is the situation going well?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:28 AM | #2269
It is going as good as it can be. Considering the destruction caused by that weapon we are still managing to hold it together somehow. Has there been in any other Incursions into Republic space yet?

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 11:30 AM | #2270
There hasn't been any that we have found. Do you think that you will need Republic reinforcements?