Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.23.2012 , 09:52 PM | #2211
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken laughed as meanken went to stab him grabbing the blade just before it made contact. Twisting it out of his hands.Now now. Don't get to far ahead of yourself there. Causing me any real harm like that would severely inhibit your information gathering. Nerken knew exactly how far to push Meanken now. All of his taunting had been a test.

Merena walked over to Nerkens cell. Hey hotshot I know you really don't like that guy but he is right. We need him alive his information is incredibly valuable.
"he would have survived. maybe he would not be taking any more shi*s, but he would have lived, I would have made sure of that." he force pulled the knife back into his hand and walked out of the cell, resealing it. zero, who had heard mean's screaming, walked in, hearing the last bit "Not sure what you call valuable. he only really gave us information that we probably could have figured out on our own easaly"

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 10:00 PM | #2212
He has more information you just have to know how to get it out of him

meanken
11.23.2012 , 10:11 PM | #2213
He has more information you just have to know how to get it out of him
"Perhaps." zero walked over to him "Ok, we both know where this is going to end up, so let's save us both a lot of time. I want information. You want something. qustion is, what do you want for your full information?"

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 10:26 PM | #2214
I'm a simple man. Get me a hot meal and take this shock collar off. Maybe a few thousand credits. Who knows.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 10:38 PM | #2215
I'm a simple man. Get me a hot meal and take this shock collar off. Maybe a few thousand credits. Who knows.
"Our employers will be paying that"

"Of course. now, we will be watching you. try ANYTHING, and I will let mean and HK have a contest to see who can break you first, mentaly or physicly, whatever comes first. but, it shoulden't come to that, should it? I do hate having to resort to such.....messy tactics:

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 10:44 PM | #2216
That is quite unnesscesary. See most of my pain receptors are fried due to a bit of punishment from a dark jedi who found out I was a spy. Wouldn't end very well. See now everyone sometimes you just have to ask nicely like this young lady.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 10:54 PM | #2217
That is quite unnesscesary. See most of my pain receptors are fried due to a bit of punishment from a dark jedi who found out I was a spy. Wouldn't end very well. See now everyone sometimes you just have to ask nicely like this young lady.
Mean walked out of the room grumbling, while zero opened the cell and took off the coller "There you go. I will have arangments made for a credit transfer, but you are going to need to be a tad more spisific then a few thousand credits. I can't work with you unless you give me a hard number, you understand."

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 11:01 PM | #2218
Seventy thousand no questions asked no disagreements no nothing full information access schematics everything of the like will all be yours.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:06 PM | #2219
Seventy thousand no questions asked no disagreements no nothing full information access schematics everything of the like will all be yours.
"Ok, I will inform my employer of this. if they don't like it, tough shi*. in the meantime, what would you like to eat? We have most everything avalable on the ship"

meanwhile, mean walked out of the ship and over to rafeesh "You people owe me 300k for that last little mission. I am here to collect before we take another job"

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:07 PM | #2220
HK was quite disappointed where the conversation was going so it walked away, very annoyed at how Meatbags were so variable. There is one who is all pain, whereas another would be all nice and hate watching others suffer, it had a hard time seeing this as in any way beneficial. It almost left the room before recollecting that the shock collar was its, so it paced back to Zero. Apology: I am sorry for my interruption in such a disdainfully passive conversation. However I do wish to have my shock collar back, if you don't mind Master. It did not care if the conversation was important, because to it conversation was only a means of trying to escape the inevitable.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.