Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2201
Thank you Mal. I hope that we will not need to use it, but I am ready to if necessary. He walked off the ship and waved at Graal and Kregan in greeting. He then walked to quieter spot and began meditating.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2202
Zarron walked into the hangar seeing some more people fly into the hangar. He then saw someone fimiliar faces. He had remembered Mal and Rafeesh the most since when the Mandos tried to join the republic. He then walked up to Rafeesh, noticing that he was medditating and said, Sorry to interupt Rafeesh but it has been a while and I wanted to say hello.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #2203
Greetings good to see you again. He said standing and turned to Zarron. How have you been holding?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 09:25 PM | #2204
Good, I have been doing plenty of jobs. Not much else. I have been hired to help attack the empire so you and me might be fighting together.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 09:29 PM | #2205
Nerken twisted in pain but did not make a sound except for laughinh hysterically. HA that tickles is this all you got?!

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 09:32 PM | #2206
Good to work alongside you. Business been good then I guess.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 09:34 PM | #2207
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good to work alongside you. Business been good then I guess.
It has, good work. Mainly from the Republic and the Hutt Cartel.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2208
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken twisted in pain but did not make a sound except for laughinh hysterically. HA that tickles is this all you got?!
"IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED! mean pined nerken to the floor with the force, and walked into his cell, drawing his knife and shoving it up his a** "HOW ABOUT NOW? DOES IT STILL TICKLE!?"

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 09:45 PM | #2209
I am glad for you. I won't hold you up anymore.

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 09:46 PM | #2210
Nerken laughed as meanken went to stab him grabbing the blade just before it made contact. Twisting it out of his hands.Now now. Don't get to far ahead of yourself there. Causing me any real harm like that would severely inhibit your information gathering. Nerken knew exactly how far to push Meanken now. All of his taunting had been a test.

Merena walked over to Nerkens cell. Hey hotshot I know you really don't like that guy but he is right. We need him alive his information is incredibly valuable.