Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 11:26 PM | #2081
We saw a ship follow the space station, it was one of the Reviver's from what we guess.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2082
Do they have any reinforcements?

MdLogan
11.19.2012 , 12:05 AM | #2083
As far as we can tell, no. Only one ship left, none have followed.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.19.2012 , 12:07 AM | #2084
Well then... How is the remainder of the fleet recovering?

MdLogan
11.19.2012 , 12:34 AM | #2085
Our fleet is going alright. Could be better. The Revivers have sprung back pretty quick.

meanken
11.19.2012 , 06:26 AM | #2086
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna ran over to the sith Rafeesh had knocked down and stabbed him bloodlust filling her eyes she then sprinted off towards Markos.

Nerken laughed dodging out of the flame thrower and pulling out a detonator blwoing up the portion of the catwalk zero was on.

Markos stopped standing on a console. Are you growing tired? Come now fool! he threw several pieces of the crumbled walkway at him.

Hadock and Merena both began opening fire on Markos.
Zero quickly flew off the catwalk, aiming her jetpack so the flames coming out the exaust went right at him

Mean decaptated the sith, and saw zero was having issues, and reached out with his hand, using the force to destroy the remaining part of the catwalk supports, chuckling as the catwalk started to fall

ToEasy
11.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #2087
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna ran over to the sith Rafeesh had knocked down and stabbed him bloodlust filling her eyes she then sprinted off towards Markos.

Nerken laughed dodging out of the flame thrower and pulling out a detonator blwoing up the portion of the catwalk zero was on.

Markos stopped standing on a console. Are you growing tired? Come now fool! he threw several pieces of the crumbled walkway at him.

Hadock and Merena both began opening fire on Markos.
Mal easily stopped the pieces with the force. Mal then started to go a little faster but made sure he wouldn't be lead to a trap.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.19.2012 , 08:57 AM | #2088
Sabrina was watching the holonet waiting for news, on the war. She new sooner or later she would be called on but where. She was also a little conserned that she beat, a dark council member`s apprentice. When she did not know who he was, she kind hoping she did not damage the emporer`s plan`s too much. With the course of action she took, though she did belive she was working in the best intrest of the empire.

She decided to contact the imperial millitary, to see if she was need anywhere. Plus it would be useful, if she built some contacts in the imperial military.

ToEasy
11.19.2012 , 12:25 PM | #2089
Zarron's ship then exited hyperspace and headed to Graal's ship. Once he landed he walked out and decided to walk to the bridge to talk about his payment and if there is more work he can do.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.19.2012 , 07:58 PM | #2090
Nerken vaulted over the catwalks railings tossing his now burning coat towards zero. He then flung several flashbang grenades in the air shooting them before cloaking.

Markos leaped all the way to the back of the room throwing what was left of the catwalk down in fron of him acting as a barrier from Hadock and Merena's blaster fire. He lit his sabers and tossed them out in front of them whirling them around with the force laughing.Come now Jedi come face me alone! Show me what you're made of!

Ravna kept debris from hitting Zero with the force shoving the two remaining sith down so that they were easy targets.