Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 10:21 PM | #2041
I believe that HK's computer capabilities should be able to shut down some of the programs, Mean. He said walking into the elevator.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 10:34 PM | #2042
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I believe that HK's computer capabilities should be able to shut down some of the programs, Mean. He said walking into the elevator.
"Uh huh" he pulled out his holocom "Hk, hack into the computer system, do as much damage to as much of the ship as possable, hack securty, shut down weapons systems, turn off their pluming if you can, whatever is in your power to make their lives harder, understand?"

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 11:16 PM | #2043
Confirmation: Master I will complete this task at 100% efficiency. I will ride with you to the level and then take the elevator to engineering level. With that he ran into the elevator going through possible ways of making life miserable on board this ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 11:19 PM | #2044
Hadock, Merena and Ravna all walked on the elevator.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2045
Mean and zero walked into the elevator as well

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 12:01 AM | #2046
Rafeesh set the elevator to the bridge and prepared his gun. When they reached the top he stepped out and looked around, keeping very quiet.

meanken
11.18.2012 , 12:47 AM | #2047
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh set the elevator to the bridge and prepared his gun. When they reached the top he stepped out and looked around, keeping very quiet.
Mean rolled his eyes at rafeesh's sudden attampt at stealth after the bloodbath on the lower level, and followed him out

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 08:03 AM | #2048
Mal followed out with his lightsaber in hand. Markos is mine.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.18.2012 , 09:58 AM | #2049
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal followed out with his lightsaber in hand. Markos is mine.
"Oh no, jedi. thats not how it works. You don't get to call kills like a 5 year old. If you find the guy, you get to kill him. if not, then you suck it up and move on with your life. besides, since when dows the jedi order avocate disires to kill?'

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 10:09 AM | #2050
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Oh no, jedi. thats not how it works. You don't get to call kills like a 5 year old. If you find the guy, you get to kill him. if not, then you suck it up and move on with your life. besides, since when dows the jedi order avocate disires to kill?'
He destroyed majority of my fleet killing many good men. He plans on doing this to other worlds to. I would be doing the galaxy a favor. And I am not a pacifist jedi that is a diplomat. I am a guardian of the republic and if that means killing someone is the best way of protecting the republic then I will do so.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu