Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.17.2012 , 01:50 AM | #2021
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
This floor is running out of enemies. It should be safe enough to walk through. He said right as a Sith jumped him. He quickly shot the sith. Okay a little wrong there. Lets get moving. he said as he began walking towards the elevator.

HK meanwhile was not playing. He was beginning to properly restore his systems. And was wiping out large amounts of people on his way to the next level.
"Yes, lets" he and zero followed rafeesh

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 02:30 AM | #2022
You other three ready? He said indicating Hadock, Merena, and Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.17.2012 , 03:21 AM | #2023
Sabrina summoned the slicer, she was still nursing a blaster wound but it was healing okay. Here is some bank details, I want you to clean them out and put them into my account. Though I want you to use what you know of the sis, to make it look like they did it. Can you do that, for me. Slicer checked the details, this was no trivial task, it was sentor level bank accounts. Though he could do it, but it take awhile. Espicialy since he had make it look like, sis did it. Yes my lord I can, but I would need a week or two do it. If you don`t wish to have your finger print`s on it. Sabrina smiled, and then made a guesture that he got on with it. The slicer then left.
Sabrina let the med droid, carry on tending to her wound. While she waited for Captain markus report, on the scans of mustafar. She would also need wait to see if the slicer was succesful, before she could purchase her new ship. She also need to know what the empire wanted her to do, as war was now apon us. She sent an urgent message to Darth Vergas, requesting what she could do to help. Her power play could wait for a little while, the empire came first

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 07:35 AM | #2024
Wanting me alive is a big mistake. Meanwhile Zarron kept on fighting. He had made his way to the bridge with some droids. He then killed the captain and the other imperials that were on the bridge. He then commanded some of the droids to start firing on the other imperial warships.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 11:25 AM | #2025
Vergas had been working on preparing troops for a search, when the message came to him via a commander.
Thank you commander, you may go. He read it swiftly before sending a reply. My apprentice, as you may have learned we are at war due to the actions of Darth Howl. Unfortunately, now that we are at war most troops will need to be sent to the front. There will be little spared for search and rescue, so do remember to try and keep in touch. Also beware planets like Balmorra and Ilum. As for you asking if there is anything you can do to help. There is no urgent need at this point however keep an eye for any signs of a Republic invasion on any planet you to. If the Empire calls for more Sith I shall recommend you for infiltration and possibly sabotage.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 04:49 PM | #2026
I'm ready when you are. He said blasting away into a crowd of approaching troops. Merena tossed a thermal detonator into the crowd shredding them into bits. But I was just starting to have fun. Ravna nodded at Rafeesh twirling her sabers deflecting blaster bolts back at the approaching marines.

Markos laughed That so? You are nowhere near threatening

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2027
Okay. Let's go. He said running into troops, ramming them, then throwing them to the side of the corridor. Until he had reached the elevator. Where HK was waiting.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 05:01 PM | #2028
Underestimating me is another mistake. Mal then sat back down.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 05:13 PM | #2029
Not underestimating you one bit. I just know that I can beat you. But my Master has such wonderous plans for any captured Jedi.

Ravna rushed down the hall way force pushing anyone who got in her way. Hadock and Merena were close behind her keeping their enemies at bay. They all reached the elevator and waited for what ever came next.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 05:22 PM | #2030
Mal then sent a force push towards Markos. He then quickly drew his lightsaber and cut a hole in the floor below him, falling into another room. He then ran for the elevator. Once he was in the elevator, he began to go to the hangar.