Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.09.2012 , 11:55 PM | #1811
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: Understood I will go now. It then walked out of the hangar.
"And, once again, nothing to do but wait"

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 12:40 AM | #1812
The droid walked back to Hadock's room. Seeing that he was not there, it began searching the ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.10.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1813
"Well, no point hanging around here, back into the confy ship" mean and zero rentered the ship, only to be greeted by the ship droid

"Welcome back master"

without any warning, mean flicked his hand, sending the droid flying into a nearby wall "Mean! what's wrong?"

"What? I have to practice on something"

the droid got up "Sir, I am not disined for combat"

Mean reached out with his hand atamping to force choke the droid, with nothing happening "Master?"

after a few moments, the choke took effect "There we go. now, droid, you serve me. you will do what I tell you to do, as you are programed, without qustion, or I will shock your as* to the next decade, clear?"

"Completly" mean droped the droid, and floped down into a chair, taking back out his knove and resuming sharping it

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 12:06 PM | #1814
HK walked to the engine deck. It looked around making sure to stay out of sight.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 04:43 PM | #1815
Hk finished the engine deck and began searching through the quarters.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:38 AM | #1816
Sabrina got ready, she was havin a night out. She was hoping to, bump into reaper squad. She decide to where, a straplessblue dress, which finshed above her knee`s. Which was cut down, the left thigh. Sabrina liked this dress, as it hugged her figure. She also decide to ware, high heels even though. It was painfull, after a while. After she got her, make up on. Then curled her hair, and then cliped a white flower to her hair.

She told captian markus, I will be a while, go into orbit and send. A probe droid to mustafar, and stay get the reading for me. Yes my`lord he replied. Sabrina then left her ship and head to, the cantina where reaper squad was last seen. Their was que to get in, something sabrina detested. Though she could do nothing about it, as it could blow her cover. When she finally got in, it was full scantly claded dancer`s. Must rember to ask, what type club next time she thought to herself. She then head to the bar, order a glass of echani wine. While she waited for her drink, she looked around. In one of the corner`s, their looked to be a republic squad. One of them had a tattoo, of grim reaper. That must be them, okay know where to sit, to get noticed. she was thinking.
She could see a table near by, it small one. She decide to sit their, she sat with her back to them. Then occesionaly looked, over her shpoulder. To see if any of them, had noticed her.

Meanwhile her agent, made it back to drummond kass. He headed towards keeper`s office, give the data pad in. After taking a shuttle ride, to imperial intellgence headquater`s. He knocked on keeper`s door, and waited for an answer.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 06:45 AM | #1817
Reaper squad had been talking about their last mission. Those stupid Imps didn't know what hit them! said one member. While they were talking, one of the members noticed a woman that kept on looking over her shoulder at them. Hey guys, do you think she is trying to gain information on us or something? whispered one of the members. It's possible though you are always paranoid. After he said that he yelled over to Sabrina. Hey lady, do you want anything?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 09:55 AM | #1818
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
After he said that he yelled over to Sabrina. Hey lady, do you want anything?
Sabrina was stunned, by that. She was hoping one them, might come over to her. She decide to insult them, instead know. No, I am waiting for imperial trooper`s. To come over, apperntly they party better than the republic. She said with, a very slight sly smile on her face. She wonder how they, would react to that. As she sliped her, red wine.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1819
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina was stunned, by that. She was hoping one them, might come over to her. She decide to insult them, instead know. No, I am waiting for imperial trooper`s. To come over, apperntly they party better than the republic. She said with, a very slight sly smile on her face. She wonder how they, would react to that. As she sliped her, red wine.
With a smile on his face he said, Well you will be waiting for a long time considering the fact that we have killed plenty of of Imperial soldiers on this world. So I suggest you go to another place if you want to party with imperials.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 10:33 AM | #1820
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
With a smile on his face he said, Well you will be waiting for a long time considering the fact that we have killed plenty of of Imperial soldiers on this world. So I suggest you go to another place if you want to party with imperials.
Did not think your aloud to, it`s a neutral world. Though if I am going to have to wait, then may as well buy a bottle. She did look a little complex by the idea, drinking with the enemy.