Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.06.2012 , 09:30 PM | #1721
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Corruck brought a data sheet. To Mal. Here you go.
Interesting. Well it appears that there are some earthquakes. Also how many Rakata did we get off the planet?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1722
Well we have about two hundred on this ship. The other ship has another three hundred. So five hundred total. We plan on continuing the pick up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1723
I am not sure. However the effects that that will have on the planet.

Its good to hear you again. Yes I am on the planet. There are major earthquakes, however so far it isn't quite as bad as it could have been.
"Damm it......I am on the way, Just lay low and try not to make my job harder. oh, and little fyi, I am tripleing my fee for this" mean quickly draged zero back to the ship and got in, taking off and headed down to the planet

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 10:29 PM | #1724
Mean you don't need to come down here. I can find another way, He said obviously lying.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 11:12 PM | #1725
Mean you don't need to come down here. I can find another way, He said obviously lying.
"Real funny" mean was clearly not amused in the slightest, as he steared the ship toward where he sensed rafeesh was, and pulled up next to the ship "Can you get your ghostly a** out of there, or am I going to have to go in and drag your a** out?

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 11:14 PM | #1726
Coming. He staggered to the ship. Thanks a bunch. He said walking over to a seat and sitting down.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 11:33 PM | #1727
Coming. He staggered to the ship. Thanks a bunch. He said walking over to a seat and sitting down.
"You can thank me with 300k. no negotation on this one" he moves the ship away an begain to leave the planet's atmospere

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1728
Sure. It just so happens that I have that on me. Maybe a bit shaken, but still in mostly good condition. He held the amount out for him to take.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 11:42 PM | #1729
Sure. It just so happens that I have that on me. Maybe a bit shaken, but still in mostly good condition. He held the amount out for him to take.
Mean raised an eyebrow at the credits "You just happened to be running around with 300k? is this real? no scams here? the hell you doing with 300k in your pocket?"

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1730
No scams. I make sure to have the funding necessary to pay people like you. Bounty hunters I mean. The Revivers allow a certain allotment, to the people that they use as employers, to be used as an employment fee. But I doubt you are too interested in that.