Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1641
Wanna get the others to do it?

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1642
First we will need to find out if there are any coms operational. Do any of you have one?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 11:09 PM | #1643
Hadock shook his head. Both of ours got fried.

Ravna pulled out the shattered bits of communicator from her belt. I had one..

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1644
Well then, guess we will have to ask the rakata if they can spare some parts. Excuse me. He then walked out of the room. Looking for a tech master.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1645
As soon as Rafeesh walked out of the room, Meren looked across at Ravna smiling. So whats with the looks you're giving him? she said in a joking tone. Ravna turned bright red and left the room trying to follow Rafeesh.

legolegion
11.04.2012 , 03:36 AM | #1646
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Meanwhile Markos looked around the bridge as the crew began to panic. Sir we've entered lockdown all controls have been transferred to engineering! a crew member yelled pressing several buttons on her console.
Just calm down and contact engineering see what's going on. another crew member walked over to the intercom and tried to contact engineering. What's going on down there we've entered lockdown! Why?
The cheif, pointed to one his crew. He`s in charge, of droids. I just have to, get that. Cheif answered the message As this young girl, asked nicly. Why what`s, the problem? Sabrina then turned to, droid handler and used force pursation on him. Make all the droids, obey me. Then your captain would be pleased, and grant you a promotion. the droid handler replied What a good idea, I will do that know. He then started rewiting some software, to make the droids obey sabrina.

MdLogan
11.04.2012 , 11:06 AM | #1647
Rafeesh walked to one of the many rooms. He opened the door, and walked up to one of the Rakata, who was working on some old tech. Excuse me, do have any spare parts that could be used in the making of a com station?

The Rakata looked up from his work, then spoke. Sorry, we do not have such tech on us. You might want one of the leaders.

Okay thank you. Rafeesh turned around to see Ravna, startled for a moment, he soon regained composure. I didn't notice you following. Did the other two kick you out of the room. He said jokingly.

icecreampants
11.04.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1648
Ravna was out of breath from running so fast to catch up with Rafeesh. No I just uh... Wanted to tag along.

Of course theres a problem! We're in orbit over a lost planet and we don't have access to the blasted controls!

legolegion
11.04.2012 , 12:26 PM | #1649
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Of course theres a problem! We're in orbit over a lost planet and we don't have access to the blasted controls!
Cheif then was tapped on the shoulder, by sabrina. Sabrina waved her hand, How many men do you need, to remove the hyperdrives failsafe`s all of them? Or will droids be able, to do it. The cheif replied to bridge I got couple things to do here, for the woman then I be with you. No just few astro droids, should be able to do it in a hour. Sabrina smiled, Then would you be so kind to get them, and remove the hyperdrive failsafes. Cheif smiled Certainly, I will do that with pleasure. Sabrina turn to rest of the engineering crew, and said If you wish to surive, get into escape pods. I know wish to kill you, and drag that with you. Pointing towards conrad, who was still stunned on the floor. The droid engineer came back to sabrina said The droids, are all your`s. Sabrina replied good goto, one escape pods He then head their, leaving her, the droids and cheif left in engineering. However sabrina did not, let the pods realse just yet. So not to alert, the other ships.
Sabrina then went to comms consul, and contacted the bridge. Hi their, I am lord sabrina. All but the sentor, may goto an escape pod. I see know reason why rest of you, should die by my actions. Failure to do so may end your life`s, with very sudden stop. She then made droids, try and move some crew to escape pods.

MdLogan
11.04.2012 , 02:07 PM | #1650
Okay. Now I think for timing reasons, I will need to send a message to the fleet. You will hear it as well. He sent a message through the Force. Can anyone on the fleet hear this? Hello.