Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.03.2012 , 01:18 AM | #1611
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We had slight technical difficulties. He said sarcastically.

To tell the truth, I wanted to make sure you were alright. If any ill effects had happened they would have happened by now, though there still is the possibility of them coming up so be careful.
"I am fine. zero made sure the damm injection came in right on time. I have survived worse then a little genectic mamipulation, trust me."

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 01:25 AM | #1612
The genetic change was not little, however I trust your judgement. I just to let you know that if you have any trouble let me know and I will be ready to help.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 01:29 AM | #1613
Yep you could say that.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1614
The droid went a bit haywire when we activated him. Just need to change some of the protocols so that it doesn't try to kill Hadock and Ravna again.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.03.2012 , 01:36 AM | #1615
The genetic change was not little, however I trust your judgement. I just to let you know that if you have any trouble let me know and I will be ready to help.
"yes, I will find you if I have any issues. now, unles there is anything else?"

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 02:00 AM | #1616
Oh okay... So something perfectly normal for us then.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 02:06 AM | #1617
Nope. Good night. He walked out of the room.

Yep. After a bit of finishing touches it should all be fine.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 02:12 AM | #1618
Oh okay good. Merena walked next to Hadock wrapping an arm around him.

Meanwhile Ravna watched Rafeesh and waited

meanken
11.03.2012 , 02:17 AM | #1619
Nope. Good night. He walked out of the room.

Yep. After a bit of finishing touches it should all be fine.
Mean got back into bed, wraped his arms around zero, who was still asleap, and fell asleap himself

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 02:17 AM | #1620
Rafeesh worked on the datapad setting up some of the added protocols that he wanted added to the droid. He noticed that Ravna was looking at him. Something wrong? He looked behind him. Then looked back.