Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.28.2012 , 03:09 AM | #1331
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay then. How about you Zero?
"Born and raised on dromand kass, capital of the empire. there is one possabilty.....I remember a while back, just before we left intel, I heard there was a cult on the planet, called themselfs the revanites, they followed the teachings of one sith lord or other, and had been declared oulaws and trators by the empire. they dissapeared, but I don't know if they were wiped out, or went into hiding. somthing to look into, if you are interested"

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 03:47 AM | #1332
We certainly will. Revanites, yes that name or part of it is very important to us. What about on a Republic controlled planet?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 04:09 AM | #1333
We certainly will. Revanites, yes that name or part of it is very important to us. What about on a Republic controlled planet?
"Well, we tend to avoid the republic as a general rule, I had a few rather poor buisness dealings with them before my intel days. But, we can tell you about their goverment."

"Ok, their are two main ruleing bodys in the republic. first off is the jedi. they tell anyone who askes that they have no part in poltics, but that is a blantant lie. No one with the kind of power they have is able to be netural, if only because the common people tend to look to them for guidance. second is the senate, a body of people who each represend the intrests of their respective planet, one member for each republic world. it goes about as well as you would expect with so many people, most meetings disintgrating into rivalys and fighting, as each senator tryes to make sure their own planet comes out best, not nessarly cause they care about the people, but because they want to be reelected. some can be bribed, some blackmailed, and a select few acculy belive the drivel they spout.
I advise, if you are able, to turn the two against one another. maybe make the corruption of the senate so blantant that the jedi are forsed to act against them just out of moral responsabilty, or frame the jedi, make it look like they are planing a takeover of the republic so the senate declares them trators. whatever one you take, it will destyablize the republic, and make taking them down that much easyer as they fight themselfs

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 07:42 AM | #1334
Sabrina fury entered manaan`s atmosphere, and at about thirty thousand feet. She summon the old keeper, with two of trooper`s. This is your stop, keeper. Wait I said, I would help as long you promisised not to kill me. Sabrina smiled, and retourted Yes, and I promisised to drop you off on a plantet, I never said how high. Sabrina then fired a bolt lighting at him, to stun him. Her troopers then put him in, the airlock. As he came round, sabrina gave him a little wave. Then pressed the button to eject him, over one ocean`s of manaan. Then her fury, began it`s decent to spaceport. Then she entered Ahto city, she gave an order to captain markus Get the ship refulled, and ready to go again. Yes My`lord he replied. Then he and the crew, got fury ready to go if need.
She then head to Czerka Corporation, base of operations. She requested a meeting ,with the the manger of this outpost. Being a sith lord, she soon got one. She asked him Do you have any submersible, that I could borrow. Yes but what`s in it, for me? he asked, Sabrina smiled. I will help you, retake a foot hold on Kashyyyk. How? He enquired Not that I am disintrested, but thanks to some trandosians. With backing of, the reviers. We lost our base, of operations It will cost you bit more, than just helping me here. Though I will put you incontact with some one, who will provide ship`s and man power. For the right price, of course He quickly responed Who? Also what`s it going to cost? For my part the submersible, so I can bypass the local security. Then hopefully you could help me, with few thing`s. Which turn a profit for you, later. For my contact, well you have to ask him. The manger was unsure, what he was about to get himself into. Though it seemed to be worth, the risk. As he got a base back on kashyyyk, he would be granted, a promotion. Deal. he then pointed to subordinate, Get her a submersible, ready. Know who is, the contact? He enquired. Da tillia de hutt, he has a fleet. Alot of droids by know, also pirates who long term may need kolto. Sabrina said with a smile. She then rasied da tillia de hutt, on a holocummincator. Da tillia de hutt, I am with a member of czerka corpation. He wish to hire you, please consider his proposal for me. If you do, I would be most please. Grooba, dilicty, korbona. Which roughly translated meant, Okay but he better be willing to pay.
Sabrina then head to submersible, with the agent. Then they boarded, and made their way to starmap. It was located in, an underwater cave. Near a republic kolto harversting base, she force conceal and sliped in their. She made a copy of star map, and got out before anyone new what has happened. Then head back, to ahto city. Their she docked her submersible, she then head back to the czerka manger. So how did your negoation go, with the hutt then? Sabrina enquired. Good we got a deal, he need raw matrials to build more gear. We got a soruce, he can use inexchange for his help. So will you becoming as well, when we take our base back? He asked, sabrina replied Yes, but I need to get to the forrest floor. So I will help on intial part, but after that your on your own. He new sith always had, their own game to play. He just hoped, he could profit from it. Sabrina then head back to her fury, where ship was ready for take off. She got on and told Markus, Next stop Korriban, I will see how my hopefull apprentice`s are getting on.

Sabrina fury then head, over the sky`s of korriban. Her fury docked with the orbital shuttle, their she left by herself. The other`s did not have the athority, to come down to korriban. She took a shuttle to korriban, when it landed she disembarked and walked to the accadamy. Then head to overseer harkun office, My`lord good to see you, unfortunalty you only got one human and sith. In your group the other`s, are damn aliens. It the empire new idea, anybody who capable should train. Ludicrous, if you ask me. Sabrina nodded, she belived in tradition. Even with her slave background, being a sith should be elitist. So, did they get the map? Sabrina enquired, harkun replied Yes, here you go. Shall inform you, when the final trial is underway? he asked. Yes I would like to be here, when I have a victor. Harkun nodded, as she left back to shuttle to get to her fury. Shuttle ride was quick, and easy. Back on board the orbital, she boarded her fury. She asked markus Are, czerka ready yet? No, they still need more man power apperntly. [COLOR="Blue"]Ask them how much, are they willing to pay.
She then contacted, a manalorian clan spar. I have a job for you, which will bring you great hounor in battle. The job is join with czerka, and hutt fleet and take Kashyyyk. Home of fearce warrior race, known as wookies. Plus a bouns, czerka paying. Intrested? The clan leader replied Yes, but I want details. Sabrina smiled Here is his comm details, I see you their. Sabrina out.
Then she decide to lhead, to where fleet was assembling to attack Kashyyyk. It was soon time for the fleet, to heading for kashyyyk. As soon as the fleet was assmebled, hutt pirate ships mandalorian warships. With some czerka ships, her fury and large ground force it was time to move. Sabrina smiled Kashyyyk, here we come.
As the fleet cam out hyperspace, above what seemed the peacefull world of Kashyyyk. I almost seem a shame to spoil it, with war. She needed a map and czerka help later. This is a price she willing, to pay for it. Soon relised the planet had, no orbital deffence yet. So the first wave went in, the mandaolorians. They out fourght the hairy beast, and soon had the breach head needed. Then sabrina ship came down, she flew a few sorties. Killing the wookiees, as hey tried to regroup. Then she could landed, at the base hutt troop`s and czerka secuirty. Where clearing the old base of oprations, as the mandalorians where pushing them away. The fight was swift and decisive, the wookies had lost the base. Know being pushed back, sabrina new it was time. To slip down, to forrest floor. Their she could look for star map, she also used force conceal as wookiees. Where every where, and she did want to get tied down fighting them. Afetr while she located it on forest floor, their she began to try get it working. As she got to work, a group wookiees spoted her. Then opened up her, with their bowcaster`s. Sabrina got her lightsaber out, defected the shots. Then used the force to pound one of them into a tree, and shot lighting at the other`s. They ran to get reforcement`s, sabrina new if they came back they kill her. She work quickly, and got infomation form starmap then head back to the czerka base. By time she got their, the battle was over. They taken the base, and secured it. This time the wookies, could not retake it again. Sabrina did stay for victory party, she had job to do next stop was tatooine. Her men boarded the fury and set off, she new her master would know. She was here, as soon as she landed, Their was nothing she could, do about that though.
She landed at space port, and head stright for starmap. She new the job would be hard, with tusken radier`s and dragon nearby. She aslo told captian markus, if i don`t return give everything to darth vergas.

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 01:40 PM | #1335
We shall use that to our advantage. Are there other organizations that we will have to deal with?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 01:58 PM | #1336
We shall use that to our advantage. Are there other organizations that we will have to deal with?
"Only other major force in the galaxy is the hutts. bunch of fat, greedy worms who control an entire sector of space. during the war, they have maintained a firm netural stance, mostly so they can sell to both sides. They all want one thing, and one thing only. Money. really, you can do whatever you want with them. if you just want them out of the way, a simple bribe with suffice. if you want them on your side, it will take a bit more, mainly you will need to prove that you stand a chance, that siding with you will be profitable, and is worth the risk."

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1337
So money is a great weakness then, in the rest of the galaxy. Are they easily intimidated?

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 02:42 PM | #1338
Sabrina left the space port, to get the final part of the starmap. She new she had to hurry otherwise, her master would be onto her plan. To get a power base, of her own. She new if she get some artifact their before, the empire arrives. She would be, in a stronger postion. So she head out on the dune sea, she new it was near dragon cave.

It was not long before, she stumbled across a group of sand people. Who started fring at her, their was only four them. Though they where good shot`s, for primative life form. She took up her defence stance, as they fire at her. She knocked back the blaster fire, then bolted one. He fell into, a smuldering heap. The other`s panicked, and ran. She then remounted, her sppeder. Normaly she may of given chase, but today she had big fish to fry.

After a while she found, what she was looking. A jawa sand crawler, the jawa here would know where she need to go. She made her way to them, and used force pursuade. This aloud her deal with, the little beast quickly. They pointed her in the direction, of and old dragon cave. Soon she was their, as she got closer, she realised it was no longer empty. Another krayt dragon, was in the lair. It charged at sabrina. She barely manged to avoid it attack, then whiped her it`s tail. Knocking her flying, against the cave wall. Their she had a momentry glimps, of the starmaps. She was atleast in the right cave, then the .beast ran at her jaw`s wide open. Sabrina manged to roll out way, as tried to bite her in two. She then manged to light up her lightsaber, it came at her again. This time she was ready, as it lept at her. She span her saber stright through it throat, cutting it`s wind pipe. The beast just laid their dying, she decide to put it out of it`s pain. As still grasp for air, she plunged her saber, thourgh it`s skull. After the beast was finshed, she made her way to starmap. Their she download all the infomation, she new where the revier`s where.
She made way back, to space port.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 03:08 PM | #1339
So money is a great weakness then, in the rest of the galaxy. Are they easily intimidated?
"They talk big, but they are all cowards in the end. I have never met a hutt who did not try to make a deal when his life was threatened. intmdation should not be hard"

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 03:13 PM | #1340
Are most of the people like that?