Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.27.2012 , 10:09 PM | #1301
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Quite a coincidence, or maybe destiny....
"No, don't go there, I don't buy that whole destiny thing. never have. I diside my own fate, no one else"

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 10:09 PM | #1302
Evelyn's already deployed in her drop pods they can withstand mostly anything. Just focus on keeping the Revivers at bay! Markos yelled pressing a button his chairs control panel that fired several powerful lasers from the space station at some of the Revivers ships.

Ravna looked down her hair covering her face as she sat on her bed. Yeah I guess so... That song he hummed used to put me to sleep all the time when i was little.

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1303
I quite understand. So how did you come to join Imperial Intelligence?

But what if the field causes damage to their pods? It could be fatal.

Is it soothing?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 10:31 PM | #1304
I quite understand. So how did you come to join Imperial Intelligence?

But what if the field causes damage to their pods? It could be fatal.

Is it soothing?
"Short verson, I was set up by the republic on a job, imps caught me, and basicly said "Work for us, or die", not much to it really"

"I was recruted out of the imperial army, all imperial citizens are expected to serve in it. Was a rather good sniper, and I was picked after killing a jedi master on a mission."

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1305
The Empire forces their citizens to serve in military? That seems very crude.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 10:38 PM | #1306
Then we find another way to get the power cores. We cannot recall those pods!

Ravna sighed. You have no idea...

meanken
10.27.2012 , 10:39 PM | #1307
The Empire forces their citizens to serve in military? That seems very crude.
"Yes, it serves to instill displine in the regular population, promote order...."

"And brainwash their citizens into beliving every word the sith say."

"Yes, that too"

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1308
Okay. He shut off the com, and had his men continue to fire on the fleet. However the capitol ship began firing odd missiles. They had gotten ahead in the study of the Rakata weaponry that they had collected.

It is nice to hear that your father still has something that you can remember him by. And that he can still help you calm down.

I think the Empire does not have happily loyal men. Just forced loyalty.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1309
Okay. He shut off the com, and had his men continue to fire on the fleet. However the capitol ship began firing odd missiles. They had gotten ahead in the study of the Rakata weaponry that they had collected.

It is nice to hear that your father still has something that you can remember him by. And that he can still help you calm down.

I think the Empire does not have happily loyal men. Just forced loyalty.
"A good obervation. it is sadly true. Honestly, this plan the revivers have is probably the only way to ever save the empire from the sith who rule it wit an iron fist""

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1310
I guess... I'm so tired now... But i doubt i will be able to sleep...

Markos laughed and then barked out an order Tell the first line of ship to deploy their magnetic mines. They will pull the missiles to them!