Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.27.2012 , 03:46 PM | #1281
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Had any young ones yet?
"No, not yet. our profesion does not exactly provide a good invierment for kids, you know?"

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 04:43 PM | #1282
I can try to understand. If you ever do have any you are welcome to come and stay here. When did you first meet?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 04:48 PM | #1283
Rafeesh walked over to a table and sat down. Just watching as everything went on, with Hadock and his family, It was very amusing in its own way.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1284
I can try to understand. If you ever do have any you are welcome to come and stay here. When did you first meet?
"We met when we first joined imperial intelgence, when we were first made partners, around.....19 or so years ago, I think. at that time, we were complete polar opposates of one another."

"Mind you, at the time I was rather annoyed at the empire, my joining wasen't exactly by choice, you see. so, my anger was taken out on her for the first few months. I think she understood that thow."

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1285
Ravna fell asleep curled up next to Helvec. It always gets me how she does this. He said smiling . Helvec slowly began to fade away. Becoming less and less visible he ran his hand over Ravnas hair before looking up a smile on is face.You've all grown up to be people I can be proud of. Now go change the galaxy for the better.

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 07:29 PM | #1286
Must have been difficult then. But I suppose you complimented each other?

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 07:31 PM | #1287
Rafeesh was glad that they could here compliments from helvec, rather than the threats that he had used when he was alive.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1288
Must have been difficult then. But I suppose you complimented each other?
"Yep. See, Zero was, and still is mostly, the diplmat of the group. I have lost count of the number of times she talked her way out of a bad situation. she is also a exelent tactical planer, capable of planing on the fly. But, she is not quite the best in hand to hand combat. I, on the other hand, am extremly deadly in close range with my knives. so, ya, we fit each other well in that respect"

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1289
I would guess you to also come head to head sometimes?

meanken
10.27.2012 , 08:01 PM | #1290
I would guess you to also come head to head sometimes?
"At times, we do have our.....disagreements. It happens less often these days, but when they do, we are usualy able to come to a compmise"