Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1101
Rafeesh laughed to himself a little before standing at full height.Meanken have I so far cheated you of any pay? What's the matter Hadock? He yelled the last part so that Hadock could hear.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 11:35 PM | #1102
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh laughed to himself a little before standing at full height.Meanken have I so far cheated you of any pay? What's the matter Hadock? He yelled the last part so that Hadock could hear.
"You never know"

"We are going to go lay down in our own room, come if you need us" the two walked out

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:40 PM | #1103
Nothing just hear a bunch of rats in the other room!

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1104
I wouldn't have thought would have rats. He walked into the other room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1105
Not the creatures, the people, you know the ones I so desperately hate.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:45 PM | #1106
Ah, you mean Meanken and Zero?

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1107
Yep those two.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:50 PM | #1108
I understand your feelings. However let them go for now. There are larger things at stake than an old vengeance. He said soothingly.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:51 PM | #1109
I don't want revenge. Just to inflict pain. Lots of it.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 11:54 PM | #1110
The two walked into their room "So, what now?"

"I want you in bed, I will stay up to make sure you get your injeions."
Mean, too tired to argue, got into the bed and fell asleap