Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 08:51 PM | #1021
This is not being careful!!!

meanken
10.24.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1022
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
So I speed you up. He then used the Force to make Ravna run faster.

The droid then began speaking in an unknown language. While the tech master began using an old looking version of a datapad. Using it to tell him which language was being spoken.
Mean glanced over at zero "You have any clue what the hell he is doing?"

"Nope"

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1023
The droid began speaking in Selkath. Selkath, Do you understand this?

It is okay. We are completely invisible. As he continued running through the jungle.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1024
The droid began speaking in Selkath. Selkath, Do you understand this?

It is okay. We are completely invisible. As he continued running through the jungle.
"Oh, finaly, something the damm translater can understand! Yes, that is fine, we can understand you."

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1025
Fine then. Why the hurry?!

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1026
We need to see if the men are okay. He then began slowing down until he had stopped. They had reached the end of the jungle. In the clearing there was a large building.

The tech master shut down the droid and began speaking in Selkath. Welcome to our planet. Where are you from and are you all okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1027
They'll be fine.. I hope... she said slowing down with him

Merena and Hadock and scoured through the jungles coming across some tracks they followed them til they reached a clearing with a building in it. Who ever we are following they must be held up in there lets go in quiet. the pair began sneaking up towards the building.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1028
We need to see if the men are okay. He then began slowing down until he had stopped. They had reached the end of the jungle. In the clearing there was a large building.

The tech master shut down the droid and began speaking in Selkath. Welcome to our planet. Where are you from and are you all okay?
"Those who were not killed in the crash are fine, I guess, few cuts and scrapes. We are from......er....let's just say the greater galaxy." Mean really diden't want to start the important negotations, at last not until he was sure he would be compensated for it

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:05 PM | #1029
You are human from your looks. I will alert our leaders of your presence. Right as he was leaving he stopped, as if remembering something and turned back. Are their any others of you on this planet?

meanken
10.24.2012 , 10:12 PM | #1030
You are human from your looks. I will alert our leaders of your presence. Right as he was leaving he stopped, as if remembering something and turned back. Are their any others of you on this planet?
"There was another ship, no clue what happened to it. oh, and, for the record, I am chiss, not human. humans don't have blue skin and red eyes, you know?"