Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1001
I know I didn't expect them to come so quickly. He then began following Zero.

The other men walked back to the group and began transmitting to the fleet. Telling them what to beware of.

I can understand that. Rafeesh began looking around the for the other men. He couldn't see any. Hmm... I wonder if they walked off, or if the Rakata found them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I know I didn't expect them to come so quickly. He then began following Zero.

The other men walked back to the group and began transmitting to the fleet. Telling them what to beware of.

I can understand that. Rafeesh began looking around the for the other men. He couldn't see any. Hmm... I wonder if they walked off, or if the Rakata found them.
Mean whispered to zero "Stay alert, we don't know anything about these people. for all we know, they may try to take us as slaves."

"I am aware, don't worry"

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 07:26 PM | #1003
I hope not...

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:30 PM | #1004
Well there are quite a few foot prints.... And there were. Many were the men's however there was also one set of alien footprints. That answers that question. And it looks like they are going in that direction. He said pointing in the direction that the footprints led. What do you say? Follow them?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1005
I think we should... But lets be careful... I don't want anything bad happening.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1006
The Rakata led Mean and Zero through the jungle for a long time, before they reached a large beach. The Rakata then led the to a fortress-esk building.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:43 PM | #1007
I agree. He then began following the tracks. So did you read a lot of the historic files, that the Jedi have?

meanken
10.24.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The Rakata led Mean and Zero through the jungle for a long time, before they reached a large beach. The Rakata then led the to a fortress-esk building.
"Impresive"

without much of a way to talk, the two let the rakata lead on, assuming he knew what he was doing

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 07:54 PM | #1009
Ravna nodded. did alot of research mostly on the Jedi Civil war, The exile Meetra Surik and a few other things.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1010
The Rakata led up to the front entrance. He then pushed a panel in and the front gate opened. Once inside he talked to some of the other Rakata. One stepped forward, then took the lead. He began leading them through the compound.