Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1
Corruck was looking through ancient document of the Infinite Empire, slowing trying to decipher the meanings. When he was told to report to the main scanning facility. He walked down there, still holding the document. Once there he checked how the scanning was going of another ancient technology, one of Gree make. how is it going Corporal?

To be truthful sir, we are still working through the main scanning results.

That is quite alright. Continue on.

Yes Sir.

Rafeesh then walked to the com room. To find that the republic and Empire had both tried to ally themselves with the Revivers. He declined their offers as usual. He then returned to his room and began studying again.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:28 PM | #2
Kaddo sat on Nar Shaddaa, his latest bounties done. He sat in his apartment counting credits when he heard about the Revivers on the HoloNet. He stopped refurbishing his carbine and listened intently. Then he put a holocomm out to the Revivers, hoping he could land himself a good job.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:50 PM | #3
Corruck walked up to the com room again. He noticed a small job offer. Kaddo, We are willing to hire. Come to the fleet and give the code 37815 to the fleet commander and they will let you pass.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:06 AM | #4
Catrina exited her small shuttle. She was on the Reviver's fleet. She was here to see if they would assist the Republic in this long war.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:10 AM | #5
On the ship of Meanken and Zero.....

"AHHHHHHH!"

"Yes, that right. scream. scream for me!"

"MAKE IT STOP!"

Zero tryed her best to icnore the screams. she had become much more used to this kind of thing after the two had left the empire. still, she never enjoyed this kind of thing. Mean walked out of the room, the man's head in his hand, and turned on the holocom, a hutt appearing

"Oh, my favoite bounty hunters."

"Your head." Mean held it out

"Wonderfull. and the recording?"

"One recording of a man's extremly painfull dieing moments, as you requested." mean uploaded the recording to the hutt

"Exelent. the money has been transfered. spend it all in one place, prefably a place I own" the hutt hung up

"Got the next job yet?"

"No, I put out the usuall notices saying we are looking for work, hopefully someone calls soon"

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:36 AM | #6
Corruck looked through records of possible employees. He picked out a bounty hunter duo, by the names of Zero and Meanken. He sent out the same message that he had sent to Kaddo. He then saw that the Jedi candidate had entered the ship. he walked down to the Hangar. Welcome master jedi. I hear that the Republic sent you to try and make us help you in your war.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:37 AM | #7
Catrina dipped her head in greeting. That would be correct.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Corruck looked through records of possible employees. He picked out a bounty hunter duo, by the names of Zero and Meanken. He sent out the same message that he had sent to Kaddo. He then saw that the Jedi candidate had entered the ship. he walked down to the Hangar. Welcome master jedi. I hear that the Republic sent you to try and make us help you in your war.
Mean saw the message "Ah, criptic messages, how I miss those from imperial intelgence

"I do like knowing more about who I work for.....but it doesen't hurt to check it out."

"And if this is a trap to kill us?"

"you always say that, if we ran into traps even 10% of the time you said it was a trap, we would already be dead. come on, let's go" Zero hit the corrnates for the fleet, and the ship took off

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:45 AM | #9
I am sorry to disappoint, but we are not entering into your war. Yet.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:57 AM | #10
Catrina sensed something in the Force. She lingered on it for awhile. Then she finally said, Well, at least accept a few gifts as a peace treaty for the time being.