Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

fun names you picked out for your character.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
fun names you picked out for your character.

Tommot
10.12.2012 , 11:40 PM | #21
Marauder - Kordis, similar to Q'ordis from the first Bane book. No inspiration from the character or anything, I just liked how it sounds

Juggernaut - Vaelin, made it similar (but not too similar) to Vader on purpose. Plus I feel like it sounds good with "Darth" in front of it.

Sentinel - Roswin, Completely made up name that I used as my main in WoW (he was a Paladin, which as as close as you can get to a Jedi IMO, so it made sense to me)

Really all my names are pretty random. I just try to come up with something that I think sounds cool, not that I'm not particularly good at it or anything :P
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

SmugglersLuck
10.13.2012 , 10:53 AM | #22
My Marauder's name is FOTM Reroll. Lol JK.

I named my smuggler Naithan because of Nathan Drake from Uncharted.
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams

Captain_Zone
10.13.2012 , 10:59 AM | #23
My new Scoundrel is named Quickonthedraw with The Outlaw title in front of his name. I don't even like hip hop that much, but that song does seem to fit with a Smuggler character. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

MOAI
10.15.2012 , 06:39 AM | #24
Comicos (originally Comicus) named after the character from Mel Brooks History of the World Part 1. I used Comicus in SWG. Comicos is a gunslinger

Aelya based off of the same name I used in SWG which I based off of Aalya Secura. Aelya is a Sage.

Mottokko (originally Mottoko) which is based off of Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. I also tried to make her look like the major in the Ghost in the Shell movies. Mottokko is a Vanguard

Legacy name Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell so I could have a character named Major Mottokko Kusanagi.

Smurfette is named after my entertainer from SWG and based off of Smurfette from the smurfs. She is a human with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a Sentinel.

Revvi is named after the character Revi in Black Lagoon and naturally she is a gunslinger. I made her to kind of look like Revi, but there is no purple hair in the game.

Tophh is named after Toph from Avatar the Last Air Bender. She is a shadow who bends earth and is a miralukan. I tried to make her look like Toph as much as possible.

Killdaemperor is a male Sith Assassin who wants to do what is name says. He is not a fan of the empire or the sith and wants to change or destroy the empire. I made him so I could make Sayia (his daughter).

Sayia is a pure blood Sith Jedi Guardian and is named after Saya from Blood+. I named her Sayia because I could not use the name Saya and Kari Wahlgren who is the voice actress of the female Jedi Knight is also the voice of Saya in Blood+ (English Dub).

Sumwon is a Zabrak Male Scoundrel named because saying Target Sumwon or answering Sumwon is the healer or I am currently playing Sumwon is funny. He will also try to romance Akaavi since Comicos married Risha.

Kalyo is an operative named after her first companion Kaliyo and also looks very very close to her. The only difference is Kaliyo has more nose piercings. They also will wear matching imperial dancer outfits.

Mmako is a powertech named after Mako and looks like her clone except for the implants which a player cannot match.

Vvette is a female Twilek Juggernault who looks very similar Vette her companion.

On another server I also have character named Sumone (Someone), Aneone (anyone), Nowan (No One), Anatashia (named after the Baroness from GI Joe who is voiced by Grey DeLisle in GI Joe Resolute and also is the voice of the female bounty hunter, her full name with legacy will be Baroness Anatashia DeCobray), Kalyo, and Kallash (looks like the young version of Lord Zash).
The Shadowlands - Smurfete, Comicos, Revvi, Aelya, Sumwon, Mottokko, Tophh, and Sayia

TalonVII
10.15.2012 , 07:30 AM | #25
Well due to my main East coast server being too full and laggy at times, for night playing just started up a Sentinel on an European server.

Named him Gannikus for the series Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. He was the champ for the House of Batiatus.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Nydus
10.15.2012 , 01:54 PM | #26
Well, it's all in my signature.

I generally pick names from factions or individuals or creatures that have stood out to me in movies, print or computer games. So far I have:

Ord'os = From House Ordos in Dune 2, Dune 2000, and Emperor: Battle for Dune.

Toclafane = From the Toclafane, the mythical race from Doctor Who.

Nydus = From Nydus Worm, the tunneling worm things from StarCraft 1 and 2.

Naresa = I didn't design or name this character. I'll probably rename it if I get the chance.

Arcada = From the Starlab Arcada, probably the most arcane reference to the people on these forms.
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

Strykstaguy
10.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #27
The Evier Legacy
Crimewave - Powertech (My absolute favorite name. It's a song by Crystal Castles vs. Health, but perfect for my Bounty Hunter)
Defacto - Vanguard

crazylegoman
10.15.2012 , 11:58 PM | #28
Bash'Kala Kabrinsky- gunslinger, named after a space pirate in a sci-fi story I wrote.

Benton Kabrinsky - vanguard, the personification of myself in fiction and video games in general.

Hawkeye Kabrinsky- commando, named after Hawkeye Pierce from M*A*S*H. Looks nothing like him.

Shades Kabrinsky- operative- named after a corrupt police officer in a sci-fi story I wrote.

Wyatt Kabrinsky- scoundrel, modeled after Wyatt Earp.

I have way more alts than this, but none of them have the cool names like these guys.

revansowns
10.17.2012 , 01:00 PM | #29
I think my best name is for my Agent (Sniper): Omin'it.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

GloriousMelody
10.17.2012 , 04:47 PM | #30
I named my lady inquisitor Platina which is an impure form of Platinum...

(it made sense in my head... especially when you consider her origins as a slave which makes people look down on her due to her apparent "lack of purity")