Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:36 PM | #41
You would have to get the mask off of Mandalore who is still buried on Dantooine. But yah you could do that.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.10.2012 , 07:38 PM | #42
Mandalore's mask isn't really needed. Many Mandalores have not worn the mask of Mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:40 PM | #43
Okay I think you can get away with that. Don't expect every mandalorian to respect you though Just a warning.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.10.2012 , 07:44 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay I think you can get away with that. Don't expect every mandalorian to respect you though Just a warning.
Well, considering only three mandalore's have worn it(Not including the one in the last rp) I don't think it will be to big of a deal. Though I can see why some mandalorians wouldn't respect Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:00 PM | #45
yah I am sure he made some friends, that are not so friendly.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 08:04 PM | #46
plus there are others who may have different opinions on what the mandos should do.

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 10:03 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Well, considering only three mandalore's have worn it(Not including the one in the last rp) I don't think it will be to big of a deal. Though I can see why some mandalorians wouldn't respect Zarron.
If you do that you without some sort backing you would be challenged alot to prove your self taking it could be your death

also are the reviers trying to bring back the infintate empire?
if so the hutts would be aginst it
also so would the republic and the sith
they all know while they where true master of the force and imbued with much aceint tresure and power
they turn tattoine to glass since erode and turn to sand they where forced off korriban but it left the place descolate
and finaly the rise of force resistant speices just happend to coincide with their fall
that is hutts they are force resitant

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 10:57 AM | #48
Not the Empire itself just the people and their power. Also if the war ends then they would be a lot happier, because the war is bad for their business.

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 11:20 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Not the Empire itself just the people and their power. Also if the war ends then they would be a lot happier, because the war is bad for their business.
no war is good for buisness
more reasorce needed for weapons
more opertunaties to commit acts of priacy
less chance any repurcussions since their too busy with one another
war is always good for buissness
if they make it their buisness and hutts will always do just that

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:34 AM | #50
True. However the opposite is true. Other Hutts have a better chance of stealing businesses. And other such. I get your drift though, the revivers are still working on that, or at least now they are.