Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.22.2012 , 02:30 PM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I don't believe he wishes to kill sabrina. Just saying.
I know but i taken on few people on before know, and not lost yet and already have a mini plan ready for you

i put the yet in bold and underlined as their is always a first

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 05:32 PM | #402
There certainly is. I can't wait to see this plan put in action. Of course the only time you saw him, in this story part, was as a ghost on board the ship before you sent it into a planet. But I still can't wait to see how this turns out.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.23.2012 , 01:41 AM | #403
actualy just realised my plan would not work on you
however I do have a plan b

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 02:07 AM | #404
Always good to have a plan b. Also a plan c and d would not hurt.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.23.2012 , 10:28 AM | #405
I always skip plan e though and always go stright to plan f
but y plan`s and s plans are my favoured ones

legolegion
11.23.2012 , 10:57 AM | #406
Mean I don`t tink you can follow a ship into hyperspace you can only guess where they where going

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:12 AM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Mean I don`t tink you can follow a ship into hyperspace you can only guess where they where going
Er......I did that earlyer, and also rafeesh has his tracking divice that will tell them exactly where they are going

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 07:11 PM | #408
but he hasn't plugged it in yet. also wouldn't be to smart to follow them again right now since well.
1. They're going to basically the heart of Imperial space.
2, You really won't have any backup quite yet.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 07:21 PM | #409
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
but he hasn't plugged it in yet. also wouldn't be to smart to follow them again right now since well.
1. They're going to basically the heart of Imperial space.
2, You really won't have any backup quite yet.
fair enough, I have edited the post to say she is headed back to the main reviver fleet

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 09:39 PM | #410
toeasy didn't Hadock send Zarron to Manaan earlier in the rp? Not like it matters but that would mean Zarron would recognize him a bit more.