Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 03:31 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
eh, they did tell him how to use the force, how to be one with it and whatnot. I am not entirly clear on how this kind of thing works, but it is probably not totaly unbelivable that he would be able to do that, after a bit of trial and error on his part
never said it was, just would not be perfect.
When your done here can you goto a Cantiana

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 03:24 AM | #302
take it the earth quakes are just the being
mdlogan you can control my npc captain markus when he talks to darth vergas about my last mission
I will accept what ever he says and take consquences

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 10:56 AM | #303
There will be more effects. I am thinking through how your master would respond, he would be proud that you were able to blame it on the Republic, but he would be quite upset that it had to happen that way.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 11:25 AM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
There will be more effects. I am thinking through how your master would respond, he would be proud that you were able to blame it on the Republic, but he would be quite upset that it had to happen that way.
Me too my char still not all togeter their, after the force shock she got when she did it.
Though I could not think off, another way to weaken the reviers.
Though they did decalre war first, oh so how can you an aura when their is only the force.
Just trying to figure, a way getting round the fact you know I am sith.
Could been a dark jedi, still a jedi just did not want this evil back into the galaxy again.

admittedly this tenus, since I did count on it. A teleporting all see ghost type thing, in my plan. Which otherwise, is flawless.

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 12:29 PM | #305
Well even though he knows you are sith, that won't change much. Since to most of the Revivers he is only a mechanic.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 12:40 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well even though he knows you are sith, that won't change much. Since to most of the Revivers he is only a mechanic.
A mechanic, damn.
Tell you what having the abilty to look inside thing`s, while their still on.
Would be usefull in, my line of work.
Oh my char going, to hang around narshda for a while.
Is it okay she tries and find a slicer, to steal some real money from the republic.
From their bank accounts, the one she was going to do when she was a senator.
Till ravvock accused her, of treason.
Need to buy a frigate and crew, and the means to maintain them.
The beging`s of a power base, well I need them I am lord know.

p.s. nice post icecream

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 03:57 PM | #307
You can do that just be careful.

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 04:40 PM | #308
I am always carefull
Just see how I did, my forward parking of a cruiser.

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 05:41 PM | #309
That was very good driving. I would call it braille driving.

legolegion
11.08.2012 , 06:43 AM | #310
Oh does anyone want to play, the new keeper.
As I will make contact with them, soon.

Also mdlogan any prefrence on planet I take or not