Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:40 PM | #21
Let just say after.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 12:47 PM | #22
Oh do you like my hutts name

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:51 PM | #23
it is amusing.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 02:52 PM | #24
topeasy did zarron meet sabrina in madlarions rp

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 03:02 PM | #25
I can't remember if he did or not.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 03:03 PM | #26
just to make thing easy shall we say not

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 07:27 PM | #27
mind if i join in?

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 08:09 PM | #28
Go on ahead

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 08:30 PM | #29
Species: Human
Name: Ravna Stratos
Codename (Optional): Mystic
Facial appearance: Smal scar above left eye brow from padawan sparring accident. Red hair
Allegiance: Jedi Order
Profession: Jedi Sentinel
Garments: Orange robes
Primary Weapon: Orange lightsaber
Secondary weapon(s): green guard shoto
Miscellaneous item(s) (Optional): Holorecorder, Holo communicator,
Personality (Optional): Kind and nurturing to her allies. Highly intelligent. A problem solver. Calm and collected

Background: Ravna Stratos, daughter of Helvec Stratos and Myra Albrok, was born on Coruscant. But when it was discovered she was force sensitive she was sent to Tython for training. Her abilities were much like her fathers, manifesting quickly. She has become a guiding voice to younger members of the order, her ability to keep calm and rely on her intellect, make her gaining a potential padawan very likely. She knows very little of her family and once she makes friends with someone will be blindly loyal.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 10:30 PM | #30
logan, would you like to rp keeper?