Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
10.15.2012 , 03:12 PM | #101
apperance i dyed my hair and have slight tan
and you could not sense my force sentivty last time I hidden it
other wise i would be cut down on your capital
all you have is my scent but it would be enough to question me but not proof

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:22 AM | #102
so, looks like mean and zero need a new employer lol. ice, think the remains of the five are hiring? would be a nice twist to suddenly work for the other side lol

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:33 AM | #103
already done.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:35 AM | #104
Okay just posting Rafeesh's 'new and improved' bio.

Species: Miraluka
Name: Rafeesh
Place of Death: The Reviver's fleet above Malachor
Allegiance: N/A
Profession: Mechanic at this point
Clothes: Cloak
Primary Weapon: The Force
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Miscellaneous Items: N/A

Biography: Raffesh was killed during a Republic raid on the Reviver's fleet. He was cut down by a Jedi while trying to reroute the power to the shields. After his death he found himself in the 'Nether World'. He learned much about the Force, its secrets, dangers, and one prophecy. He however was gifted none of the other ghosts understood it or how it happened, but he was able to go back to the 'Real World'. Like a Force ghost, however he found that he could interact physically as well as with the Force. He soon found that people were scared of him because of his appearance, hence he picked up a cloak to hide his 'condition'.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:46 PM | #106
I think you're waiting on Catrina corrrect lego?

legolegion
10.17.2012 , 01:13 PM | #107
yes just wanted to type some thing oh give mdlogan permission to use my char if joey on tonight so i can catch up

meanken
10.17.2012 , 06:34 PM | #108
logan, you got weekness in paticuar you want mean and zero to see? maybe some entry point you plan on sending someone else in using later in the rp?

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 06:36 PM | #109
I was going to let you decide. If there is a weakness then the Reviver's will exploit it. If not then they will attack the fleet head-on. You choose.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:14 PM | #110
Icecream had a bit of trouble with your color for Ravna in the last post.