Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you were force sensitive

CephalicRex
10.08.2012 , 06:57 AM | #21
If I ever found out I was all of the sudden "force-sensitive", my first logical thought would be: "Well, If I just received/developed powers, there must be a higher purpose involved in me acquiring said powers."

That being said, I would embark on a personal journey to uncover the purpose in it and trying to discover my new role in the larger society, be it good or bad, as someone with said power. This, I'm sure, would most likely lead to an adventure of some kind that would hopefully lead to many new opportunities of self-discovery, friendship, and service.

BlznSmri
10.08.2012 , 11:04 AM | #22
Master Telekinesis and learn to fly and ****.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

Temeluchus
10.08.2012 , 05:18 PM | #23
I like the " I would be LS/mostly LS" comments from some of the people, optimists all of them. Unfortunately, given human nature and how the chemical reactions of emotions work in our bodies, even the best of us would be slightly into the DS.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

simplius
10.09.2012 , 08:27 PM | #24
suicide,,giving me the force=giving a monkey a hydrogen bomb

Gratulor
10.10.2012 , 07:16 AM | #25
I'd probably be pretty unethical. Pay for my groceries or mind trick the clerk to pay it for me? Mind trick the clerk. But I would also do nice things, so I guess I'd be somewhere in the middle.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

POPsi
10.10.2012 , 08:48 AM | #26
Basically doing whatever I want Wouldn't go evil and kill people and stuff, but I'd allow myself to behave unethically sometimes

wintermordred
10.26.2012 , 11:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
oh god that would go down bad.
i already have a short temper combine that with the force and id most likely go darkside
lol same for me if i dont take my meds which probably wouldn't work anymore ^^

i would do:
keep myself alive via dark side (because if i die then i will still be around but needing to consume life force as nihilus needed to do if i remember correctly)
corrupt lightsided women >
become rich via mind tricking oprah and other wealthy people
secretly control the world
manipulate people to not fight each other
be a mixture of darth nihilus (eater of worlds/lord of hunger), malgus, emperor during the old republic era (for that really awesome clone ability) , and plaquies
be the sith'ari

DragooGC
10.27.2012 , 04:23 AM | #28
<waves hand> @ wife every 28 days ...
<No Fear Dojo> Sith Empire <Galactic Council> Republic Dreamweave-Operative HealerDragoe-Shadow Tank(Shadowlands)
THERE IS NO FEAR IN THIS DOJO!!http://youtu.be/w3XH3EhOkHM