Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you were force sensitive

Aurbere
10.03.2012 , 04:00 PM | #11
I probably wouldn't do anything too public. Mainly just use my powers to help me with the trivial tasks and then eventually help people privately so the government doesn't try to capture me for study. Don't want that to happen.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Eillack
10.04.2012 , 08:20 AM | #12
Hmm one could use the force to rip people apart right...hmmmmm

Pretty much a ton of sprees and healing the needy and so forth oh and become rich via mind trick.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

ZayneDraay
10.06.2012 , 10:12 AM | #13
I myself wouldn't spend a darn second on meditating. I think I'd be one of those guys who walks in the "balanced' path between light and dark(aka the "cool" side of the force). I would mostly spend my time moving all my LEGOs around with my mind and throw them at targets for practice.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

DarthBandeth
10.06.2012 , 11:39 AM | #14
Well, I could force lightning my antenna to get better service and connection, TAKE THAT COMCAST!

I'd probably stick in my room for a while and learn to control most of my powers. I'd rob a bank with mindtrick and get rich, but that's probably the only bad deed I'd do. Becomming a healer sounds interesting as well, I'd do that too, and mindtrick one of the Presidential candidates to take a dive
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

Rayla_Felana
10.06.2012 , 12:34 PM | #15
I would spend all of my time meditating on the Light Side, until I achieve Force Enlightenment and have no fear of anything, have the ability to accept death and join a higher purpose.

BrandonSM
10.06.2012 , 01:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I would spend all of my time meditating on the Light Side, until I achieve Force Enlightenment and have no fear of anything, have the ability to accept death and join a higher purpose.
Oh if only human nature were that easy to bypass. Unless you aren't human

Most likely, especially the people of today's world were all force sensitive, we'd all end up as Dark-Sided rage monkeys that are onyl good-sided temporarily.

And If I was force sensitive, I'd be a quiet dark-sided scholar that was eager to study the dark-side and master it similar to Plageuis.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 01:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Oh if only human nature were that easy to bypass. Unless you aren't human

Most likely, especially the people of today's world were all force sensitive, we'd all end up as Dark-Sided rage monkeys that are onyl good-sided temporarily.

And If I was force sensitive, I'd be a quiet dark-sided scholar that was eager to study the dark-side and master it similar to Plageuis.
You're absolutely right. Humans, as a species, rely on emotions. There are some humans (monks in particular) who don't rely on emotions. Humans would most likely become Sith. Just because that's the way the world is right now. I'm not gonna say anymore to avoid this post getting deleted. Just know that I agree with you.

I would probably study this new power as well. How can I expand my knowledge of it for the betterment of humanity? Stuff like that.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Kaisernick
10.06.2012 , 01:50 PM | #18
oh god that would go down bad.
i already have a short temper combine that with the force and id most likely go darkside

Pirana
10.06.2012 , 06:29 PM | #19
Force Push would be handy during rush hour.
Limitless possibilities.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

Eillack
10.06.2012 , 06:49 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
Force Push would be handy during rush hour.
Limitless possibilities.
Or maybe, "You will let me pull infront of you...!"
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.