Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Progression thread 2.1

sithheroes
10.06.2012 , 08:17 PM | #21
Sovereign
8 man progress
5/5 NiM EV
5/5 NiM KP
4/4 HM EC
5/5 SM TFB
3/5 HM TFB

Screenshots upon request for proof, also on website

Mautalent
10.06.2012 , 08:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
The Shortbus Operations raid team sports some of the best players the server has to offer! They have been running on a regular raid schedule for several months now and are not a fly by night raid group. For varied reason sometimes a multiguilded raid team is formed because several people are not able to have a solid team with players from one guild. (We have several unattached players or small guild folks wanting to stay with a friends, but still want to tackle progression as well). Overcoming this can be quite a challange, and I think folks hosting a solid regular raiding team, should be encouraged to continue their efforts. I personally will be cheering on their progression wildly and am happy they are being included in the progression thread.

Go go Shortbus!

Love you!
Red'muir 50 Guardian Missysalu 50 Sage Loomi 50 Vanguard
Shortbus Operation Team
Begeren Colony

SojournerNC
10.08.2012 , 03:25 AM | #23
Aye I can understand that Shortbus. I was in a top 5 guild on Whisperwind in WoW but I helped out another group with my alt on offnights. It was a similar bunch. We were the first group on the server who successfully did the ZA bear run without a guild group. Funny cause we actually did it before most of the big raid guilds did. My guild then hadn't even done it. But after that group did it, my guild suddenly got more interested. Was back in TBC before Blizz nerfed the heck out of it and made it child's play.

I mean no harm in the asterisk. In fact any other group on the server I would do the same for. I also encourage you guys to keep it up. If anything let it be an encouragement to guilds coming up. If a group can do it, so can they!

Thank you for the update on AOE. I'll remove them off. Welcome to the list Sovereign! I'm going to list your TFB story achievement too till we get more Imps reporting in. Break up the blue a little more with some red.

Oh and El Elyon 3/5 TFB HM now.
The Order of El Elyon
The #1 guild of professional Kinrath pup face scrunchers...Revan approved!!

MelliMelon
10.08.2012 , 08:35 PM | #24
No big deal, but Ascension Strikes Back is 5/5 SM. I don't have a picture, but seeing as how we're 4/5 HM I hope you can trust me .

Jedi_Magnius
10.08.2012 , 09:02 PM | #25
Characters: Magnius- 50 Commando, Thraxius- 50 Guardian
Server: Begeren Colony
Guild: Ascension Strikes Back

SojournerNC
10.09.2012 , 02:23 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
No big deal, but Ascension Strikes Back is 5/5 SM. I don't have a picture, but seeing as how we're 4/5 HM I hope you can trust me .
Yeah I already caught that. Reread the post. I'm posting furthest progression numbers. HM listing only, implies you have finished SM. Like NM only, implies you've done HM. Now I have both SM and HM stuff up right now for some because they haven't beaten SM or HM yet. If they finish HM then I'll take the SM part down. Then I have the Imp listed twice because we don't have any other Imps replying here. If more come in, I'll take the SM mark down.

Unless people want all listed. But SM is turning more and more into being very soft Ops. Emphasis is going to HM and NM mode for the serious stuff. Can't completely discount it yet since it still requires some teamwork. If SM runs were all facerollers then I would not even list them anymore because they'd be little more than Flashpoints.

Gratz on 5/5!
The Order of El Elyon
The #1 guild of professional Kinrath pup face scrunchers...Revan approved!!

Boch
10.09.2012 , 02:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Pic or it didn't happen
Konts of <Ascension>
Rolling with a pocket guard since 2.0.

MelliMelon
10.09.2012 , 02:48 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Boch View Post
Pic or it didn't happen
Rude!

Desiirea
10.09.2012 , 03:32 PM | #29
Grats Sovereign and El Elyon! *happy dance*
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

DuelRich
10.09.2012 , 10:16 PM | #30
Doomed Lemmings is 4/5 on TFB HM, (So is DoA from what I hear)
Lot ~ ε◚◚◚◚◚{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) ~ Doomed Lemming