Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

truchaos
10.09.2012 , 09:36 AM | #21
And a thank you to <The Imperial Guard> as well for making our evening quite interesting! Watching my small squad of five troopers standing defiantly in front of Thorazan against a swath of red before back-up arrived was enjoyable indeed!

We will be back on the sands of Tatooine tonight for patrol (8pm est) before the Speeder races.

As I said after the battle died down- just let us know if you want to set up an organized event sometime. Besides RakeshZeal, don't forget you are still my 'willing hostage'!

<edit> Something that I did want to note about our patrols/encounters- Even though Alpha Company currently has our cease fire orders... we cannot say the same for any other Republic guilds that might choose to join our patrols. We can ask them to honour our requests if/when we call for weapons to be held, but that is all we can do.
Dread Slayer Daphni Morkai
I will not fail REIGN I cannot die

SawneyRath
10.09.2012 , 03:31 PM | #22
I wish I could have stayed longer. Esoteric Order loves World PvP and we had a blast last night. Look for more of us on your other patrols . I'm sure we'll be a thorn in your side!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Luniara
10.11.2012 , 02:21 PM | #23
anything planned this week guys?
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Kontraz
10.11.2012 , 05:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Luniara View Post
anything planned this week guys?
The schedule that I have posted on the first page is a repeating schedule - IE that is our current patrol schedule every week. I'ts been very successful so far. Monday we had some nice firefights that were around 30 vs 30, and then last night we had some great RP with <Classified> and <Order of Death>.

We'll be starting our Belsavis patrol in about 5 minutes.

truchaos
10.11.2012 , 09:00 PM | #25
The Belsavis patrol ended up being cut short after we encountered a zone bug where Republic players could not see text written in /say of Empire players (but they could see ours for some reason). Made it a bit hard to roleplay with the few Empire players we encountered

We had the entire patrol put in a bug report and hopefully this issue will not happen again.

We don't have a scheduled patrol tomorrow (Friday) however if any guilds would like to set up an encounter/event I'm sure we could work something out!
Dread Slayer Daphni Morkai
I will not fail REIGN I cannot die

Anjuli-Bai
10.12.2012 , 09:16 AM | #26
You guys are great!! I love your attitude in the advancement of our fun game. Keep it up. Although I do not belong to a guild I will venture by to watch the fun. Thanks again.

HerrNackt
10.12.2012 , 12:29 PM | #27
Regardless of our different loyalties, it was great to engage in combat with you all.

*Salute*

-Emissarius [The Imperial Guard]

*Edit: I had made this video for my mates in TIG, but Rakesh suggested I share it here. I know, it's amateur hour for video making. I do my best I also realize it's one-sided in the sense that it's from my (Emissarius) point of view. It would be awesome if we do these events together to have highlight videos from both sides, to see Empire and Republic PoV. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5fBmAuMz5w&hd=1

Long live the Sith Empire. Long live Darkness Arisen!
[ the IMPERIAL GUARD ]

VedaRa
10.12.2012 , 05:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
And a thank you to <The Imperial Guard> as well for making our evening quite interesting! Watching my small squad of five troopers standing defiantly in front of Thorazan against a swath of red before back-up arrived was enjoyable indeed!

We will be back on the sands of Tatooine tonight for patrol (8pm est) before the Speeder races.

As I said after the battle died down- just let us know if you want to set up an organized event sometime. Besides RakeshZeal, don't forget you are still my 'willing hostage'!

<edit> Something that I did want to note about our patrols/encounters- Even though Alpha Company currently has our cease fire orders... we cannot say the same for any other Republic guilds that might choose to join our patrols. We can ask them to honour our requests if/when we call for weapons to be held, but that is all we can do.
Yes, I very good time was had by all. RakeshZeal your 'hostage' I'll have to order a rescue mission for him. The Empire needs his Hella Heals. So if you guys would like to put together some kind of RP/PVP event based on your 'hostage' let me known.
Lieutenant Commander Veda Ra
The Imperial Guard
http://www.imperialguard.org

Kontraz
10.15.2012 , 08:34 PM | #29
We had a great turnout tonight. What started as a small patrol turned into a MASSIVE battle (with footage to come!). I want to thank all those who came out - Seelund Trading Company, Sky Wardens, Imperial Guard, House Kil'ndar, No Mercy (if there are any other guilds I missed, my apologies!) and all the unguilded republic and imperial players who came out for the fun!

Zeigy
10.19.2012 , 11:38 AM | #30
What's a Rakeshzeal?