Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

Luniara
10.05.2012 , 09:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
Just to make everyone aware and to calm any fears- Alpha Company is currently working under somewhat tense general orders to cease fire- meaning all these patrols favour rp unless we come under direct attack and only then will we return fire. However, you can generally expect to be cc'ed for 'safety' (cryo'ed/concusive round).

We want this to be enjoyable for all parties present and welcome anyone who wants to come play/interact with us regardless of level or gear.

I am very, very happy to see interest in these patrols and if you are having trouble finding us or wish to set up a waypoint encounter- feel free to toss a whisper/message ingame!

-Drill Sergeant Æris Morkai, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
That is definitely comforting. Are you guys planning anything for the weekend?
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Kontraz
10.05.2012 , 09:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Luniara View Post
That is definitely comforting. Are you guys planning anything for the weekend?
I won't be in town for the weekend, so I can't speak for the whole group. I did pass along info on your RP Social Saturday evening, so I'd imagine a few will probably show for that.

TruLoon
10.05.2012 , 04:51 PM | #13
Great to see some RP being laid out on the server. I Personally love running into Alpha Company in open world PvP. One of the few Republic guilds that can lay out some strategy. Expect <No Mercy> Imperials to have recon and scouts out and about, possibly causing mischief.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
Tiko- 50 Marauder
Trut'h- 50 Powertech
Traekya- 40 Operative

xiiMPuLSe
10.06.2012 , 02:09 PM | #14
I must say that this is pretty awesome. Had fun when me and a few of my buddies were messin with one of your lowers and it turned into a full scale 8 on 8 battle for Hoth. Can't wait to do this with you all as well!
Infernal Harvest
--------Sith Juggernaut - Ops Leader - Officer--------

Kontraz
10.08.2012 , 01:35 PM | #15
Just a reminder, we'll be on Hoth tonight. If you are interested in getting something going with us, we'd love to run into you at complete random. However, considering these planets are pretty large, feel free to hop over to a republic character, do a quick /who search for Alpha Company, ask if any of leadership is on (such as myself) and let us know where we can "accidentally" find you on the planet.

SawneyRath
10.08.2012 , 06:35 PM | #16
Esoteric Order is investigating reports of Republic Soldiers patrolling Hoth. We're there now, looking for you .
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Kontraz
10.08.2012 , 06:50 PM | #17
Unfortunately, we were tied up in a large-scale battle on Tatooine and unable to disengage. I believe one of your guildmates (or possibly yourself) contacted one of us, but we weren't able to respons before they logged back onto the imperial side.

SawneyRath
10.08.2012 , 08:29 PM | #18
Even so, we encountered enough Republic resistance. Including several of your guys. Thanks for the good time, we'll meet again I'm sure!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Kontraz
10.08.2012 , 08:39 PM | #19
haha, yeah I spoke with you and got us to Hoth. It actually escalated even further just as you left, because <Imperial Guard> showed up

RakeshZeal
10.09.2012 , 01:10 AM | #20
TO A-Coy,

That was fun. I hope we can do it again sometime soon. Good to see a big battle akin to the SWG days.

Cheers.