Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

GhostDrone
10.03.2012 , 05:43 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Divona View Post
I have a feeling there will be alot new items space mission npc will trade. Reason why alot new space mission to keep some players busy who dont like dailys. Question is, if you are bored of dailys and not much into rail space mission what else will be coming except HK-51?

Doesnt look good.
HK-51 is all you need. HK-51 is all this community needs so it can cheer up and stop being so damn depressing all the time.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

RichT
10.03.2012 , 05:45 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
HK-51 is all you need. HK-51 is all this community needs so it can cheer up and stop being so damn depressing all the time.
Haha, well said. This is definitely the most exciting part of the list.

Jenemi
10.03.2012 , 06:11 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
Wow, that's a TON of new space missions and minipets - is it normal to see that many at once? How far in advance to games usually put in files to be leaked?

Anyways, thanks for the list, will be interesting to see how this is handled.
Not really, though, we've only had a few pets added since launch. Right now, there are 23 Vanity Pets that can be gotten.

To start, the game had 6 pets (Minimech CE, Little Sandcrawler, Interrogation Droid, Hutt Observer, Mouse Droid, and The Czerka Eye) available. In 1.1, another pet (M0-GUL Thrall Droid) was added for a total of 7. In 1.2, 8 more pets (Taunta, Taunling, Taunlet, Orokeet/Unusual Egg, Orosquab/Mysterious Egg, Crimson Rakling, Pale Rakling,l and Midnight Rakling) were released...and then 2 more (Taun Fawn, Tauntaun Ram) came shortly after for a total of 10. Technically, 9 pets were originally added, but the Wonderous Egg/Orochick has still not been released. In 1.3, 5 more pets (Lawgriffarl, Gannifari, Hagnoffarl, Lobelisk, and Lobelot) were added...technically 6, but like 1.2, there is still one that hasn't been released yet (Lobelode).

Finally, with 1.4, there are a total of 43 (You will find 42 on the list as one is available to get right now: The Deep Wriggler, making 23 Pets that can be collected...well, sort of. The Crimson Rakling is retired and The Pale Rakling can only be bought from other users right now) added in the patch. Due to just how many things it has, I do expect this to be spread out more and I really hope they aren't really putting over 40 minipets in a cash shop

RixoFutu - Most of the pets have 3 color variants...and regardless, that's still a lot of new pets.

Divona - That is...a good idea :/ Makes me wonder if I should start working on space missions now. I am absolutely awful at them though ._.

Anyway, I'm a mixture of excited and worried, to be honest. Just kind of waiting to see what they're going to do.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

Eillack
10.03.2012 , 06:15 AM | #44
DAMN!

That is a lot of stuff, and a ton of new pets and speeders too haha.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Elear
10.03.2012 , 06:31 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelleth View Post
A lot of useless items... That is EXACTLY what this game needs, and I am not being sarcastic.
One of my favorite activities in WoW is gathering useless items likes pets and mounts, this is going to be awesome =D
For some strange reason, you assume there will be way to obtain those items in game. Nnope. Most if not all of them are going straight ot cash shop.

And quite possibly even pets/speeders numbers are bloated, because space missions clearly are.

Lord_Ravenhurst
10.03.2012 , 06:36 AM | #46
Nice content, although I rather hoped for something like a leaked blurry video of SSSpace Combat, Achievement lists or customizable ships.. ya know.. "new gameplay features"...
A high res texture update wouldn´t hurt either...

aeterno
10.03.2012 , 06:39 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Divona View Post
I have a feeling there will be alot new items space mission npc will trade. Reason why alot new space mission to keep some players busy who dont like dailys. Question is, if you are bored of dailys and not much into rail space mission what else will be coming except HK-51?

Doesnt look good.
I hope so, I tried to reach the comms cap but gave up at 5040, decided against blowing the lot on lvl 8 crafting mats boxes anticipating this very eventuality.

JedixJarf
10.03.2012 , 09:11 AM | #48
Avalanche Heavy Tank sounds pretty interesting.

TUXs
10.03.2012 , 09:25 AM | #49
I seriously doubt that's all going to be in the next 'release'. It sounds much more like a list of crap to sell tbh, not 'content'.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

adamqd
10.03.2012 , 09:30 AM | #50
42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!