Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

ChaoticDynamite
10.02.2012 , 04:29 PM | #21
Haha Golden LizardBat
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

jarjarloves
10.02.2012 , 10:25 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SpazCats View Post
So are all those space missions what Bioware has been saying is their super secret space project?
NO we know the super secrect space project has nothing to do with the current space game.

Coldin
10.02.2012 , 11:38 PM | #23
There's a lot of "leaked" things that haven't quite come to fruition yet. I'm not holding my breath for when this stuff is coming, but I hope it's soon.

ReddNekk
10.03.2012 , 01:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
There's a lot of "leaked" things that haven't quite come to fruition yet. I'm not holding my breath for when this stuff is coming, but I hope it's soon.
Mostly fluff. No dual spec, nothing about the Ilum battle area? Eh!
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

Otti_Opao
10.03.2012 , 01:39 AM | #25
I wouldn't hold your breath for any of it, and if it does come it will be bugged.

Currently working on SGR and they got the lovely new shadows for the 5% of people that use SLI or crossfire, how about fixing the hundreds & thousands of people with log in bugs or start small just get peoples companions to holster weapons.

chuixupu
10.03.2012 , 01:43 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ReddNekk View Post
Mostly fluff. No dual spec, nothing about the Ilum battle area? Eh!
They already said Ilum rework is slated for January.

I wouldn't call a new daily area, Hk--51 and new world boss just fluff, though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Blacklynx
10.03.2012 , 01:44 AM | #27
Some interesting things but, can't they think of something better than more f****** stupid dailies?

I just hope HK-51 is worth all the hype (from a story standpoint it is but well see about the rest)

AshlaBoga
10.03.2012 , 01:52 AM | #28
HK-51.... finally aim will be useful!

(I'm kidding Hunters, I'm kidding)

The new daily area doesn't really wow me, Belsavis, Illum, and the BHD have been too easy to interest me in doing them outside of comms and even then it's not that good for BH comms (6/week oh joy). I might actually find the new daily/weekly are interesting if it involved some hard fights, having EoT soloable by most classes means it's not something that really says "here's a challenge."

The new World Boss looks fun, especially since I've stopped doing Nightmare Pilgrim - after getting Coral + Boots = why botther?

But the idea of a world boss that we get to transform via beating it... I like that

So it's a "drouk," that's the same species as Zorn & Toth - hopefully it will put up as much of a fight as the 16-man HM EC. If it can be 8 manned I'll be
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Kubernetic
10.03.2012 , 03:21 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SpazCats View Post
So are all those space missions what Bioware has been saying is their super secret space project?
No. They have specifically said that the new space rail missions are NOT part of the SSSP.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

spectreclees
10.03.2012 , 03:34 AM | #30
So, no new WZ or FPS so far? Lame :/