Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

SNCommand
10.25.2012 , 08:25 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by TerranZule View Post
If anyone still reads this thread and cares, I saw the Avalanche Heavy Tank speeder on the PTS the other day and heres a lowdown on it

Looks like a speedersized version of the Firebrand and Stormcaller tanks from Explosive Conflictthat encapsulates the player.

Has a movement speed of.......45% XD its a tanks so what do you expect lol guess it means instead of using a larger speeder to show new ops members positioning on the tank fight you can actually use a mini replica to act it out for authenticities sake lol either way its at least an amusing mount to parade around fleet at RP walk speed lol

Still unsure how its obtained though, owner logged before I could inquire and its been the only one ive seen so far. Maybe its a Cartel box super rare drop or maybe(and probably more likely but not guaranteed) a drop after completeing Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict.

Ill update if i find anything else out or even remember lol
Oh wow, that sounds awesome
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Jinxblog
10.28.2012 , 01:05 PM | #92
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Kendaric
10.28.2012 , 01:14 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay_Stocker View Post
surprised, and slightly disappointed that the new quest dailies are on belsavis, another high level planet, which already has a daily area.

i would of preferred a reason to go back to lower planets, especially since with f2p, it could inspire some newbies to continue playing/subscribe if they see alot of high end players passing by in cool armour...
There is no cool looking high end armor in SWTOR, so they probably didn't want to scare away potential players by exposing them to the ugly endgame gear.
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Saiaku
10.28.2012 , 01:45 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinxblog View Post
Somehow I need this, now
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

Ifrica
10.29.2012 , 01:53 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Khosann View Post
What about an ACTUAL ending to the game? Expanded class and companion stories? Oh wait. They are too expensive. Writing a script, all those voice over wasted on stupid low quality cliche story missions... Eat Operations fool!
You must be new to MMO's? they don't have an actual ending, that's just the thing about these games, if there would be an ending, everyone would leave when they finished the game..
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

PresentlyKyle
11.19.2012 , 12:32 AM | #96
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/916806.jpg

Unnecessary Girth on the Bastion just got the Avalanche mount.

TrakonBazzaak
11.19.2012 , 12:36 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by PresentlyKyle View Post
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/916806.jpg

Unnecessary Girth on the Bastion just got the Avalanche mount.
WHy necro this?
It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that.
Raph Koster