Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Let us move!


SawneyRath's Avatar


SawneyRath
10.08.2012 , 10:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomatoe View Post
If I am not mistaken isn't Jung Ma the only remaining RP-PvP realm? I expect that this is, among other reasons, perhaps why free transfers have not been given, or at least why none have been openly spoken about yet.

All of us CHOSE to roll on an RP-PvP realm.. Be it Ajunta Pall, Jung Ma, Ven Zallow... It is not Bioware's fault that the majority of the SWTOR populace has gravitated towards different realms. Straight PvE or PvP realms have always been more popular in the MMO world and I don't see why Bioware should OWE anyone a free transfer just because this server category is less popular.

I understand that some of you are upset, and I understand your desire to move off of the server, but I just don't understand the purpose in firing up the internet hate machine against Bioware. They didn't make you roll RP-PvP :P

I am sure transfers will come eventually, just be chill! Be reminded that there are guilds on both factions that regularly engage in PvP and PvE content. If you feel like you're just not getting an adequate "fix" perhaps you might want to consider applying with a new community.
This is also very true. If you rolled here, you must like RPvP, why else would you be here? They shouldn't force ALL of us to merge with a non-RPvP server. And they really don't owe people a free transfer. You rolled here, its not BW's fault you did. I agree with this guy 100%. Wait for Paid xfers or re-roll.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

godshands's Avatar


godshands
10.08.2012 , 12:48 PM | #22
We are all getting off base here.

The main complaint with me is that yes we did roll on an RP-PvP server but this server does not offer the PvP that we expected.

-Open world PvP is non-existant (other then some stuff that the Alpha Company puts together)
-WZ ques take along time to pop averaging anywhere from 10 mins to 20-30 mins. Ques on PoT5 are nearly instant.
-RWZ's are a joke. It's made up of maybe 2-3 Imp and Repub guilds that farm the thrown together teams for comms.

The Jung Ma Community is a good one but shrinking. I would gladly do a paid transfer if it were an option. All most of us looking to leave want is for BioWare to hear us and pay attention to what we are looking for.

SithVeritas's Avatar


SithVeritas
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by godshands View Post
We are all getting off base here.

The main complaint with me is that yes we did roll on an RP-PvP server but this server does not offer the PvP that we expected.

-Open world PvP is non-existant (other then some stuff that the Alpha Company puts together)
-WZ ques take along time to pop averaging anywhere from 10 mins to 20-30 mins. Ques on PoT5 are nearly instant.
-RWZ's are a joke. It's made up of maybe 2-3 Imp and Repub guilds that farm the thrown together teams for comms.

The Jung Ma Community is a good one but shrinking. I would gladly do a paid transfer if it were an option. All most of us looking to leave want is for BioWare to hear us and pay attention to what we are looking for.
Not even that is left, now we just yell for 16 level 50 PUGs on the fleet and both queue at once. I haven't seen the Republic in action forever.

Pizoi's Avatar


Pizoi
10.09.2012 , 01:02 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomatoe View Post
All of us CHOSE to roll on an RP-PvP realm.. Be it Ajunta Pall, Jung Ma, Ven Zallow... It is not Bioware's fault that the majority of the SWTOR populace has gravitated towards different realms. Straight PvE or PvP realms have always been more popular in the MMO world and I don't see why Bioware should OWE anyone a free transfer just because this server category is less popular.
The RP-PVP server that I "CHOSE" to roll on at launch didn't have population issues, your point is invalid. I wasn't the one causing all the players to leave the game either, that's on Bioware. It's 100% their fault that me and my legacy are left to rot on a ghost server, and they absolutely owe us a way off of it. Player retention needs to be a top priority, and ignoring us flies in the face of that.

SithVeritas's Avatar


SithVeritas
10.09.2012 , 04:04 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizoi View Post
The RP-PVP server that I "CHOSE" to roll on at launch didn't have population issues, your point is invalid. I wasn't the one causing all the players to leave the game either, that's on Bioware. It's 100% their fault that me and my legacy are left to rot on a ghost server, and they absolutely owe us a way off of it. Player retention needs to be a top priority, and ignoring us flies in the face of that.
Exactly, I'm not sure what they're doing, doing all they can to rope in people who left but they don't seem concerned about us.

EDIT: Whatever, friends and I rerolled.

thecoffeeguy's Avatar


thecoffeeguy
10.09.2012 , 11:22 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SithVeritas View Post
Exactly, I'm not sure what they're doing, doing all they can to rope in people who left but they don't seem concerned about us.

EDIT: Whatever, friends and I rerolled.
The fact that they are ignoring us is very troubling. BW needs to give us some indication of what they are doing.

Again, I am waiting to here from them, or see what change is going to be made to see if i will resub or not.

I refuse to reroll. I have a ton invested in my legacy and my toons. If BW answer is "sorry, reroll on another server" I will walk away. It is to bad because I enjoy this game, but to throw away months of work is asinine.

BW, do yourself a favor and give the community an update. At one time, you prided yourself on working with the community. Where is that now?

Gritfiend's Avatar


Gritfiend
10.09.2012 , 01:31 PM | #27
The only thing they will understand is when you and the rest of the people who are pissed off actually quit the game. I dropped my sub yesterday.

thecoffeeguy's Avatar


thecoffeeguy
10.10.2012 , 12:33 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Gritfiend View Post
The only thing they will understand is when you and the rest of the people who are pissed off actually quit the game. I dropped my sub yesterday.
My sub is up for renewal here shortly. If I dont hear any update on transfers and what my options on, I am prepared to walk away.

I have opened numerous tickets about transfers, all pretty much "Sorry."

This is the last straw for me. Up to BW for now. I am ready to walk away if it comes to that.

skelliott's Avatar


skelliott
10.10.2012 , 05:17 AM | #29
What is happened on this server? Everything seemed all good after the server transfer and then I took some time off to comeback to a dead server once again. I agree with everyone else here let us move. You have to have people to play with to do anything from flashpoint to War zones. The only thing you can do alone in this game is go through the story.

Gritfiend's Avatar


Gritfiend
10.10.2012 , 08:43 AM | #30
I posted something on the customer service forum. Maybe some of you can keep it bumped.


http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542319