Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost the will to play now?

DarthWoad
09.30.2012 , 04:12 PM | #1
Ever since 1.4 game out i have just lost the will to play anymore. I have 3 50s all of them kitted out with the best stuff. So now its either a warzone grind or a TfB grind which i can only do like 6 times a week. Theres so many bugs now. I havent cancelled my sub ive just had no reason to launch the game. Anyone else feeling the same?

Kubernetic
09.30.2012 , 04:55 PM | #2
Nope. But sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

Maybe with 3 fully-kitted 50s, it's time to take a little break? That isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Uluain
09.30.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3
Take a break. Come back fresh. It happens.

Qarran
09.30.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
It sounds more like burn out OP. A little time away couldn't hurt.

Me? No... I don't feel like that. Still going strong, I've capped 4 50s and I'm tackling TfB now.

Henu
09.30.2012 , 05:29 PM | #5
ha its funny im kinda in the same boat, Sunday (AEST) i got a few hours in and crashed up to 10 times and lagged the rest of the time.. since 1.4 only i might add. most frustrating time ever...
Kripty / Snips

Trenter
09.30.2012 , 05:30 PM | #6
No no, not lost the will to play at all. It's okay to burn out now and then though. Take a break for a while? Maybe you'll come back, having fun again.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

DarthBandeth
09.30.2012 , 05:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Take a break. Come back fresh. It happens.
Quoted for truth.
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

Eillack
09.30.2012 , 05:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
Ever since 1.4 game out i have just lost the will to play anymore. I have 3 50s all of them kitted out with the best stuff. So now its either a warzone grind or a TfB grind which i can only do like 6 times a week. Theres so many bugs now. I havent cancelled my sub ive just had no reason to launch the game. Anyone else feeling the same?
Seems like you're burned out to be honest. I wouldn't unsub seeing that F2P is around the corner and the longer you're subbed, the more CArtel Coins you'll get. But do you have a guild, etc to just chill with, etc? Otherwise I'd just step away for a bit and then come back somewhat refreshed. I know what you mean 100% OP haha.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

bravotwentysev
10.01.2012 , 07:50 AM | #9
Yep I have to leave for 4 months due to burnt out on 3-50's from launch. Its sucks as I came back to a empty guild from people quiting from nerfs to being burnt out also.

ecoy
10.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #10
i feel the same way not logged on for some weeks now :to tell the truth i switch to playing the new wow
: not sure ill be playing starwars much more if any now