Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware has no idea how to manage pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware has no idea how to manage pvp

Individual
09.29.2012 , 02:32 AM | #1
I love seeing 2-3 muraders / jugs leaping at me and smashing me. Thanks Bioware you guys really know how to make this game fun. Let me know when you get off the warrior kick please and maybe I'll be more interested in pvping.

Xaintis
09.29.2012 , 03:06 AM | #2
So because you can't play it's BW's fault? Sound logic.

Individual
09.29.2012 , 03:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaintis View Post
So because you can't play it's BW's fault? Sound logic.
Yup it's really a l2p issue when 2-3 of these guys leap to you and smash you. Get a clue. It's really a l2p issue when they give them a perk on their pvp set bonus that allows them to do an extra %dmg just from leaping to you. Wish I got a few extra seconds on my set bonus for that. Bioware doesn't play the game plain and simple. if they do, then they must all be rolling muraders / juggs. It's pretty dumb.

Xaintis
09.29.2012 , 03:10 AM | #4
Poor you, not the response you've been F5ing for.

Icestar
09.29.2012 , 03:10 AM | #5
If you are wearing recruit or worse and they have augmented warhero then it is not much to do, it takes a few seconds then it is over.

If you got matched gear you can counter if you got your cooldowns available
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla

Individual
09.29.2012 , 03:11 AM | #6
Poor you, not the response you've been F5ing for.
I could really careless man. I'm just venting.

Individual
09.29.2012 , 03:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
If you are wearing recruit or worse and they have augmented warhero then it is not much to do, it takes a few seconds then it is over.

If you got matched gear you can counter if you got your cooldowns available
I'm in full warehero and get smashed for close to 6k buy some of these guys. Oh, but the buff was minor it wasn't even going to be an issue right?

Xaintis
09.29.2012 , 03:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
I'm in full warehero and get smashed for close to 6k buy some of these guys. Oh, but the buff was minor it wasn't even going to be an issue right?
Show me one pic of you getting smashed for 6k in full WH.

TheronFett
09.29.2012 , 03:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
I love seeing 2-3 muraders / jugs leaping at me and smashing me. Thanks Bioware you guys really know how to make this game fun. Let me know when you get off the warrior kick please and maybe I'll be more interested in pvping.
Sooo....you expect to survive when you're zerged by multiple opponents who hit you for more damage than you have HP? Sounds fair.

Individual
09.29.2012 , 03:27 AM | #10
Show me one pic of you getting smashed for 6k in full WH.
I said close to 6 k. Furthermore, go troll elsewhere.