Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the new WZ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Where is the new WZ?

Yogol
09.28.2012 , 04:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Not sure if you are being serious or not. You believe that they are holding onto a finished warzone?
Yes, I do. Do you believe that they don't?!?

Not sure that YOU are being serious.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Yogol
09.28.2012 , 04:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Don't worry, 6 week window will break in a year or so. Operation can't be produced in 6 weeks, warzone also can't be made in 6 weeks.
That's why you got 4-5 teams working at once, silly.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

randalthorr
09.28.2012 , 04:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
Funny.. WoW has an average of 1 PvP Battlefield a year. Tor is currently on an average of 1 every 2,5 months (4 warzones in 10 months time)

Just sayin'..

That can be an excuse IF they had any sort of playable world pvp besides the warzones.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Elear
09.28.2012 , 05:11 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Yogol View Post
That's why you got 4-5 teams working at once, silly.
And if team finishes early? Oh no, they are holding back content to keep 6 week window! Devils, devils, I say!

And those teams are unlikely of size where they can do everything on time, alone. We've had few months of strvation when they were working on content to keep in reserve, allow them to finish it up in those 6 week intervals, but even this reserve is limited, probably for around year. Ideally, in that time game either bounces back and they can grow their teams, or stays as it is and they have to push events on us to keep deadlines.

aurellian
09.28.2012 , 05:13 AM | #25
This is ridiculous. Ancient Hypergates was NEVER slated to release with 1.4. It has always been set for release AFTER Terror from Beyond. Also, Ancient Hypergates was NOT completely playable at Gamescon, it was a test version with not all the objectives or mechanics available. Don't make stuff up just so you can post a thread on the front page.

Przemo_No
09.28.2012 , 05:26 AM | #26
another annoyed PVPer.. geeeeez...

Why don't you guys all unsubscribe and go somewhere else where you can all sit on one big PVP arena and scream at each other?

This is what you all want and need after all.
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Hystorian
09.28.2012 , 05:29 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
another annoyed PVPer.. geeeeez...

Why don't you guys all unsubscribe and go somewhere else where you can all sit on one big PVP arena and scream at each other?

This is what you all want and need after all.
^ this, leave us to enjoy the game, if u don't like it leave and quit spamming the forums with negativity, I don't understand who you're writing it for?

vandana_
09.28.2012 , 05:34 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Hystorian View Post
^ this, leave us to enjoy the game, if u don't like it leave and quit spamming the forums with negativity, I don't understand who you're writing it for?
and why are you on forums replying to the negativity?
V'ox

Hystorian
09.28.2012 , 06:46 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by vandana_ View Post
and why are you on forums replying to the negativity?
I try to read forums in order to find useful information about the game itself, nothing posted from these cry babies falls into that category. There are too many useless threads which prevent me from finding and reading anything remotely useful.

Ashivauto
09.28.2012 , 06:55 AM | #30
Wow i find it funny the hatred pvers have towards pvpers.... If you take out the "tiny" amount of pvp this game has, this game would die so fast... No matter how much you pvers hate pvp, without pvp this game is nothing more than a single player console game with co op mode that you pay $15 a month for... Makes no sense...

And to those saying pvpers whinning over no content for 4,5,6,7,8,9 weeks, no one has complained over that time frame, its been over 4 months for content as well 6 months ago they said owpvp was being worked on...

I could care less if my toon can smile or frown, nor do ops,fps interest me.... 4 wzs is the only source of pvp (enjoyment for me) we have and it gets old playing them over and over...

I feel ya op
Ashvau-BH/Merc
Mikaelai-SI/Sorc
Ashivautzo-JK/Sentinel