Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TFB : 8M-HM (world ranking)


derkae's Avatar


derkae
09.26.2012 , 12:31 PM | #11
Astral - EU (FR) - 5/5 TFB 8M-HM

Our screenshots are GMT+2 (french time)

1rst boss : 16h59 BST http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B1_report1.jpg
2nd boss : 17h21 BST http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B2_report1.jpg
3rd boss : 17h55 BST http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B3_report1.JPG
4th boss : 18h26 BST http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B4_report1.JPG
5th boss : 18h57 BST http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B5_report1.JPG

It's really an amazing operation,
Good luck & Have fun !
Derkae - Astral PvE HL - Maître de Guilde
www.astral-guilde.fr - Recrutement : ouvert
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs avant la version 1.5 de SWTOR : complétement clean
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs de la version 1.5 de SWTOR : 4/4 Denova Cauchemar

Krazy_Karl's Avatar


Krazy_Karl
09.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by derkae View Post
Astral - EU (FR) - 5/5 TFB 8M-HM

1rst boss : 16h59 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B1_report1.jpg
2nd boss : 17h21 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B2_report1.jpg
3rd boss : 17h55 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B3_report1.JPG
4th boss : 18h26 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B4_report1.JPG
5th boss : 18h57 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B5_report1.JPG

It's really an amazing operation,
Good luck & Have fun !
Did it help a lot to have practiced on the PTS? Or were the fights any different?

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

derkae's Avatar


derkae
09.26.2012 , 12:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
Did it help a lot to have practiced on the PTS? Or were the fights any different?

Regards,
KK
Yes we have practiced this Operation on the PTS with our old characters (1.2 PTS build). The fights are almost identical.
Derkae - Astral PvE HL - Maître de Guilde
www.astral-guilde.fr - Recrutement : ouvert
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs avant la version 1.5 de SWTOR : complétement clean
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs de la version 1.5 de SWTOR : 4/4 Denova Cauchemar

Krazy_Karl's Avatar


Krazy_Karl
09.26.2012 , 01:10 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by derkae View Post
Yes we have practiced this Operation on the PTS with our old characters (1.2 PTS build). The fights are almost identical.
Awesome! So are you adding asterisks for guilds who cleared it on the PTS who were lucky enough to have copies from either 1.2 or 1.3 character transfers? There is a very long thread on the PTS forum regarding such stipulations.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535045

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

derkae's Avatar


derkae
09.26.2012 , 01:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
Awesome! So are you adding asterisks for guilds who cleared it on the PTS who were lucky enough to have copies from either 1.2 or 1.3 character transfers? There is a very long thread on the PTS forum regarding such stipulations.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535045

Regards,
KK
We will not polemicise here. It is a fact that we could work on the PTS.
This thread is only ere to rank guilds on the live servers.
Derkae - Astral PvE HL - Maître de Guilde
www.astral-guilde.fr - Recrutement : ouvert
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs avant la version 1.5 de SWTOR : complétement clean
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs de la version 1.5 de SWTOR : 4/4 Denova Cauchemar

Krazy_Karl's Avatar


Krazy_Karl
09.26.2012 , 01:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by derkae View Post
We will not polemicise here. It is a fact that we could work on the PTS.
This thread is only ere to rank guilds on the live servers.
Fair enough. Since you are maintaining the thread, it is your rules. I just wanted to make sure the credibility of the list is completely transparent to anyone who may post in the thread.

I mean if you were running a 10K race, but you earned the right to start 2000 meters in front of your competitors, the race is technically still fair since you played by the rules, but the spectators would probably argue that the competition was not a level playing field. To each their own.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Flying-Brian's Avatar


Flying-Brian
09.26.2012 , 04:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by derkae View Post
Astral - EU (FR) - 5/5 TFB 8M-HM

1rst boss : 16h59 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B1_report1.jpg
2nd boss : 17h21 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B2_report1.jpg
3rd boss : 17h55 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B3_report1.JPG
4th boss : 18h26 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B4_report1.JPG
5th boss : 18h57 greenwich time http://www.astral-guilde.fr/images/p...B5_report1.JPG

It's really an amazing operation,
Good luck & Have fun !
Since you have finished the new OP, could you please list what the loot drops from each boss were?

ConnorDuthie's Avatar


ConnorDuthie
09.26.2012 , 05:28 PM | #18
Archetype, server : red eclipse
terror from beyond 8man hardmode
First boss taken down at 8:37pm bst 26/09/12
Second boss taken down at 9:16pm bst 26/09/12
Thrid boss down at 12:15 am bst 27/09/12
It is all in one album
http://imgur.com/a/vSNlg#3

Felmorian's Avatar


Felmorian
09.26.2012 , 06:42 PM | #19
Phantoms (French Team on Darth NIhilus) kills in 8 HM 3 Boss this nigth.

Screens, and videos of downs here :
http://weenea.wordpress.com/2012/09/...es-3-1er-boss/

Phantoms - EU (FR) - 3/5 TFB 8M-HM
1st Boss : 26/09/12 19h39 (Paris UTC+1)
2nd Boss : 26/09/12 21h50 (Paris UTC+1)
3st Boss : 27/09/12 1h52 (Paris UTC+1)

Our site : http://team-phantoms.fr/swtor/
Weenëa (sniper) - Weenea (mercenary) @ Darth Nihilus (EU)
Frog Guild - Recruitment : limited
S&V 16-NiM 7/7 - TFB 16-NiM 5/5
BlogStreamTwitter

Brasandus's Avatar


Brasandus
09.26.2012 , 09:05 PM | #20
Abyss German Guild on T3-M4
TfB Clear

http://www.abyss-tor.com/images/tfb5.PNG
Lockout
5th Boss 27/09/2012 2:45:51 GMT