Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank

kyzclaw
09.25.2012 , 02:18 PM | #21
Grand idea sir, that would make a FINE addition to this wonderful game. The convenience alone should make the Dev's turn their heads in awe. Jaykoni +1

spiritsamuri
09.25.2012 , 07:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by kyzclaw View Post
Grand idea sir, that would make a FINE addition to this wonderful game. The convenience alone should make the Dev's turn their heads in awe. Jaykoni +1
I'm not sure if should be glad or creeped out that you actually called me by my lvl 50 character...

But I do hope that a Dev does see this. I wish they would post in these suggestions more.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

spiritsamuri
09.26.2012 , 04:45 AM | #23
A fellow guild member suggested to me that it may be easier to set it up more like a guild bank compared to a cargo hold since there is money involved.
Anne lvl 50 Sniper

AntarNyaus
09.26.2012 , 06:54 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by spiritsamuri View Post
I think it would be nice to either unlock/purchase a tab in your cargo hold that all character of your legacy could access... It would also be nice to be able to place money inside also for all your character to use.
Agreed, this is one of those features in LOTRO that I really miss when I'm playing SWTOR. It makes crafting and equipping alts so much easier.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaakot, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Arnot, Mara; Antaanih, Sorc; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc; Antvalt, Jugg
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

spiritsamuri
09.26.2012 , 08:25 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AntarNyaus View Post
Agreed, this is one of those features in LOTRO that I really miss when I'm playing SWTOR. It makes crafting and equipping alts so much easier.
May I asked what LOTRO is? and how they did it?
Anne lvl 50 Sniper

AntarNyaus
09.27.2012 , 08:50 AM | #26
May I asked what LOTRO is? and how they did it?
LOTRO is Lord of the Rings Online, my favorite fantasy MMO.

They have five types of storage.

1. Vault
2. Shared Storage
3. Wardrobe
4. House chest(s)
5. Guild chests

Your vault is the same as here in SWTOR. From there you can also access your shared storage which can be accessed by all characters on an account on that server. You can also access your wardrobe which stores copies of armor to be used cosmetically and is also accessible to all your characters on a server. These three can be accessed from any vault NPC anywhere in the world.

Then you have house chests, 1-3 storage chests in your personal house and 3 in your guild hall. You set permissions to who has access to your housing chests and the guild leader sets the permissions for your guild's chests. These can be accessed only by entering the building and opening the individual chest.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaakot, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Arnot, Mara; Antaanih, Sorc; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc; Antvalt, Jugg
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

spiritsamuri
09.28.2012 , 01:28 AM | #27
So it's not like my request hasn't been done before then. I would really like to see something on those lines for this game too.
Anne lvl 50 Sniper

THorsblood
09.28.2012 , 01:40 AM | #28
This was also done in PSU and PWI. And its kinda funny since they are copying PWI's purchasable random box that may have the item you looking for (0.0001 chance) or might contain crap. So if they are willing to copy other game's fails they should at least copy some of the good things xD

Was my fav feature in both game's made alting very smooth, though they shut down PSU and I won't give PWI any more of my time due to FTP=PTW Hope SW:TOR's FTP keeps them honest and not PTW....loath PTW....so much so i'd rather play CoD and try and quest there

ONE STORAGE TO RULE THEM ALL lol.

/sign
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

Mallakias
09.28.2012 , 10:07 AM | #29
I think it would be nice to either unlock/purchase a tab in your cargo hold that all character of your legacy could access. So instead of sending email upon email to your characters, you may place items(non-bound) in this section of your cargo bay on one character and take it out with another. It would also be nice to be able to place money inside also for all your character to use.
I must say, finally someone with a good and realistic idea. Not only is this a good idea in general, but considering the fact that this games endgame is more involved with alts/making more characters to level up then any other mmo at the moment, this feature should have already been implemented.

Yaesive
11.24.2012 , 02:10 PM | #30
It has been a bit since this was brought to the surface and I know I have been amiss in tracking this thread as someone with a great deal of interest, but I do believe with the release of 1.5 it is time we remind the development teams of some non-content, items especially with the changes brought by the cartel system.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda