Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank

NavyWizard
09.24.2012 , 03:06 PM | #11
I like this idea of a legacy bank, this could also lead to a Legacy Resources Tab in your cargo hold that has a slot for every resource within the game in which all your toons would have access to. I have noticed through all my crafters that some of the schematics on one toon requires the same resources needed for another toon of a different craft. If all my toons had access to this resource hold connected through legacy it would be much simpler gathering resources for all my toons. I would also like to suggest for this resource hold to have higher stack limits or even unlimited stack limits. Discuss?

spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 06:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by NavyWizard View Post
I like this idea of a legacy bank, this could also lead to a Legacy Resources Tab in your cargo hold that has a slot for every resource within the game in which all your toons would have access to. I have noticed through all my crafters that some of the schematics on one toon requires the same resources needed for another toon of a different craft. If all my toons had access to this resource hold connected through legacy it would be much simpler gathering resources for all my toons. I would also like to suggest for this resource hold to have higher stack limits or even unlimited stack limits. Discuss?
I agree/disagree. One of the main things I do transfer between character is materials for crafting but I do not think there should be a shared resource tab. This idea already makes it much easier to allow your character to have access to the materials as long as you place them in the Legacy Bank.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

vian
09.24.2012 , 07:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NavyWizard View Post
Fabulous idea. Perhaps this could be a really high Legacy (40? 50?) reward. I feel like I'm keeping the Galactic Postal Service afloat some days
Two blasters; no waiting!

spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 07:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by vian View Post
Fabulous idea. Perhaps this could be a really high Legacy (40? 50?) reward. I feel like I'm keeping the Galactic Postal Service afloat some days
now maybe I can agree with that, maybe as an upgrade to it like how you can upgrade the repair droid.

EDIT: But I still feel the basic legacy bank would suffice as is for our needs.
Anne lvl 50 Sniper

BobaVenom
09.24.2012 , 08:42 PM | #15
I would like to see a Legacy bank of some kind as well.
It's long over due. Something we can access from out Cargo hold would be great.

Yaesive
09.24.2012 , 09:05 PM | #16
I want to point out that in a previous post in this thread, I commented that they where looking at it. As a professional I work in IT and understand design and implementation around Dbase items. When we consider the bank it is nothing more than a Dbase issue for that reason and simply for that reason it would require a bit of coding and thus I assume the delay considering the 1.4 release pending. But who is to say what we might see for 1.5 or between 1.4 and Christmas.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 09:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
I want to point out that in a previous post in this thread, I commented that they where looking at it. As a professional I work in IT and understand design and implementation around Dbase items. When we consider the bank it is nothing more than a Dbase issue for that reason and simply for that reason it would require a bit of coding and thus I assume the delay considering the 1.4 release pending. But who is to say what we might see for 1.5 or between 1.4 and Christmas.
It wasn't actually mentioned in the statements I saw you post. It was said it was being looked into. Meaning it could be a completely other idea entirely.
Anne lvl 50 Sniper

mcoverkt
09.25.2012 , 02:08 AM | #18
I like this idea. I've been trying to rally support around my "legacy names pop up in mail list" suggestion, but this would be better and render mine obsolete. Either way, I wish this would happen!

Savro
09.25.2012 , 07:41 AM | #19
I'd like to have a legacy vault so much that i'm also inclined to pay a 5 credits tax every time i put something in it, i don't want that republic/imperial post services remain out of funds!

spiritsamuri
09.25.2012 , 02:08 PM | #20
I thought of the name thing also, but I figure I like this idea better because there isn't enough legacy perks in my opinion as of right now.

I wouldn't mind paying for a tax also.
Anne lvl 50 Sniper