Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Legacy Bank


spiritsamuri's Avatar


spiritsamuri
09.23.2012 , 10:04 PM | #1
I think it would be nice to either unlock/purchase a tab in your cargo hold that all character of your legacy could access. So instead of sending email upon email to your characters, you may place items(non-bound) in this section of your cargo bay on one character and take it out with another. It would also be nice to be able to place money inside also for all your character to use.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

Yaesive's Avatar


Yaesive
09.23.2012 , 11:27 PM | #2
I have to agree, and know we have suggested it in numerous threads (simple search = 45) back in May this was addressed by a Dev (sort of).

The major issue I am assuming is development time for a new Database between legacy toons on an account. Additionally the value for cross alliance (republic/imperial) that could be the only explanation for a almost 5 month silence on this desire by the mass community.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Vladnar's Avatar


Vladnar
09.24.2012 , 12:43 AM | #3
Im sure this is another has been all said before but definately a thumbs up and im sure something every player would be happy with.

This is a very good idea please.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

spiritsamuri's Avatar


spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 05:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
I have to agree, and know we have suggested it in numerous threads (simple search = 45) back in May this was addressed by a Dev (sort of).

The major issue I am assuming is development time for a new Database between legacy toons on an account. Additionally the value for cross alliance (republic/imperial) that could be the only explanation for a almost 5 month silence on this desire by the mass community.
I heard rumors of BioWare being hard press for available time to work on content, but this thread is just to bring the idea to light. It seems like a great convenience that would be appreciated by people with multiple active characters. As for the "value for cross alliance," we are currently able to send emails to characters in our legacy of a different alliance. Why would it be questioned in this supposed system? Unless I am misunderstanding what you meant by that phrase.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

idavies's Avatar


idavies
09.24.2012 , 06:59 AM | #5
This is a superb idea. I spend a lot of time logging alts to send gear and credits back and forth.

spiritsamuri's Avatar


spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 07:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by idavies View Post
This is a superb idea. I spend a lot of time logging alts to send gear and credits back and forth.
Same here. I currently have 8 characters, with 4 of them I am actively using.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

SleepyJoeFriday's Avatar


SleepyJoeFriday
09.24.2012 , 09:11 AM | #7
Vote +1.

It's a real pain mailing items and money between characters, especially when you want to implement a legacy character perk for a hard up low level toon.

It's especially galling when you come to mail an item between Rep and Imp toons as there is no automatic name check.

psandak's Avatar


psandak
09.24.2012 , 09:24 AM | #8
Normally, I am one who plays devil's advocate trying to find flaws in suggestions, but I can think of none. BioWare, find the time and implement this

spiritsamuri's Avatar


spiritsamuri
09.24.2012 , 12:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SleepyJoeFriday View Post
Vote +1.

It's a real pain mailing items and money between characters, especially when you want to implement a legacy character perk for a hard up low level toon.

It's especially galling when you come to mail an item between Rep and Imp toons as there is no automatic name check.
Agreed, especially on the no automatic name check. It took me 2 months to figure out that I could mail items to my 2 jedi.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

totalnoobie's Avatar


totalnoobie
09.24.2012 , 02:54 PM | #10
Agreed, would be a much simpler solution than the ingame mail option.