Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Livestream Q&A transcript

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Livestream Q&A transcript

Tatile
09.21.2012 , 06:09 PM | #11
Thank you Dulfy, I missed the Livestream itself and am not interested in whatever sanitized version is going to be released a fortnight hence

Lithy
09.21.2012 , 06:22 PM | #12
Cathar cash shop only.... I'm really sad now.

I am curious about the boxes with random stuff. is it random stuff exclusive to the boxes? or just from the shop... and all orange gear better be bind to legacy!
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Styxx
09.21.2012 , 06:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post

I am curious about the boxes with random stuff. is it random stuff exclusive to the boxes? or just from the shop... and all orange gear better be bind to legacy!
Well... this is the first case of "subscribed players will get access to everything.. except Cathar". We`ll see what comes next .

UNLESS subscribed players get access to it as soon as it gets in the game and lose access to any non-human if they go freemium.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Iwipe
09.21.2012 , 06:26 PM | #14

I am not sure if it will be cash shop only, just it will be unlockable via the cash shop

iimagiicii
09.21.2012 , 06:27 PM | #15
Dufly, can I just say I love you.
Back and worse than ever
Looking for a home
Cry'sta - Operative
Cr'ysta - Scoundrel
Erotophobia Legacy

iimagiicii
09.21.2012 , 06:28 PM | #16
Dufly, can I just say I love you.
Back and worse than ever
Looking for a home
Cry'sta - Operative
Cr'ysta - Scoundrel
Erotophobia Legacy

Lithy
09.21.2012 , 06:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
I am not sure if it will be cash shop only, just it will be unlockable via the cash shop
It sounded alot like it will be buy with CC... maybe i misinterpreted but thats the impression I got. i was hoping it was going to STAY legacy only.... maybe it will be like a legacy 50 option as well. We can hope...
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Styxx
09.21.2012 , 06:42 PM | #18
It sounded alot like it will be buy with CC... maybe i misinterpreted but thats the impression I got. i was hoping it was going to STAY legacy only.... maybe it will be like a legacy 50 option as well. We can hope...
I got the same impression.

One other way to look at things is this: subscribed folks get it by default and lose access to it if they go freemium. We`ll have to wait and see, I guess, since there won`t be any other information about this until it actually makes its way onto the servers.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

DarkSaberMaster
09.21.2012 , 06:55 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
It's just you. There is a lot of good info here.
Speak for yourself. It isn't just him. There wasn't any point to it because we already knew the answers to these questions because they have been asked and answered already.

Anyways. Thank you Dulfy for taking the time to provide the transcript.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

TUXs
09.21.2012 , 07:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Caligari View Post
As always, THANK YOU, Dulfy!
THIS!!! HUGE thank you for posting all of that!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)