Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Pride of the Empire> is Recruiting, (Empire & Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands > Guild Recruitment
<Pride of the Empire> is Recruiting, (Empire & Republic)

Joark
09.20.2012 , 06:09 PM | #1
Greeting, thanks for checking out our recruiting post, let me tell you a little about our guilds.

- We are an adult guild, which means you may hear profanity or adult content from time to time.

- We are a casual raiding guild, which means we like to raid, however there is no requirements for attending X amount of raids. We understand that members have real lives which takes priority over gaming. So our system is simple, we post raids at our website, if you want to attend, you sign up, if not you don't sign up.

- We enjoy doing dailies, weeklies, flash points, operations. and other events, so everything the game offers.

If this is the type of guild you're looking for, stop over to our website at http://pos.enjin.com/ and read the Code of Conduct, if that makes sense and you're still interested fill out the recruitment form.
Your Time is at an End

ObiRan
09.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #2
Our Datacron run on Saturday went well. Although some of us couldn't attend However good news!

We are having another one this Wednesday! What many people don't realize is that if you get every datacron in the game it is +70 to all stats (cumulative). That's a great bonus against those other punks you meet up against in PvP maps

Who am I? I'm Obiran. Most call me O'brian from back in the Star Trek Online days.... come check us out <Pride of the Empire> "Come to the darkside... we've got cookies." If you'd prefer the light side, well <Pride of the Republic> exists too. "Come to the lightside... cause evil is dumb."

"At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At Last we shall have revenge."

Sockpuppeteer
09.28.2012 , 02:49 AM | #3
We invite you, hands down, to take advantage of our good spirit & hearty understanding of this game. We are not many & many of us may have traded in our student id's decades ago, but believe you me, we can still march to a high tempo.

Now you may not outright fear us - looking at us from afar & your experiences with fellow human beings may have made you too wary for the farts & silent killers that lurk under many a pretentious smile, but trust - devious natures of the dark & light side - breathe life in our bones.

Is it paranoia or indecision that draws us to both sides of the force? Or is it perhaps the desire to master all there is to master. To know the secrets of the enemy and draw upon their weakness to further our strength.

Perhaps you are just you - looking for a place to hang out - where everyone knows your name - a place to frequent as time permits - a non judgmental, relaxed & fun place without the prenuptial of heightened awareness and aptitude of the game. All we ask is that you have fun, be a part of the group and read through our Code of Conduct to help you learn more about us. Head over to http://pos.enjin.com & I dare you, I double-dare you to not be intrigued & apply on the spot.

I am the sock of doom
and I approve this message.
rumour has it that S. under many a thunderous grunts and hmms that followed a previous meal was bending over to reach for a fresh pair of socks, when the idea dawned on him. yes, why not? of course it should be the other way round! they should be bending down in search for me ... muha - mu hrhar!

Joark
09.28.2012 , 04:53 PM | #4
Welcome all the new and returning players to the server. If you find yourself alone and want to be in a low stress guild where you're not required to be on X amount of days a week or attend X amount of raids week. Then visit our website and see if we might be a match for you and your friends.

We are willing to consider and accept mergers with other guild looking to join us. If this is your current status, contact any member in game or post a reply. It is important to read our Code of Conduct to see if we are a match for you.

We are accepting all levels and classes, casual to hardcore, limited to full time players, also like to mention that we use Mumble for our voice communications.
Your Time is at an End

Jackalcrimson
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #5
Always looking for more people we have been trying our hands at hard mode operations if you would like to join us for a chance at running these on a weekly basis with a good group of people then head on over to website and read through our code of conduct and apply. We look forward to seeing you in game.
Pride of the Empire
Casual group of people from all over the world just looking to get our lightsaber attacks on. Check us out if you're interested in joining.

Joark
10.15.2012 , 10:25 PM | #6
Our recruitment status is still open to all classes and play levels. We are looking for active players to fill some of our raid spots. So if your looking to do some operations in a casual environment, and still progress, consider joining our ranks.

Also, our static groups are about 2 weeks away from starting on the empire side, so if your looking to play with the same people a few hours a week, to level newer toons, static groups might be for you.
Your Time is at an End

Sockpuppeteer
11.07.2012 , 04:53 AM | #7
You re playing the game, gambling to have your experience and joy of completion for runs
depend on the -at times very mixed bag of pick up groups? You are looking for a place of drama-free, adult people from -and accepting of- all walks of life. People who dont plaster you in judgemental BS and newspeak as the outside world does. Want to be a cog in the machine? or a casual gamer as part of a great group of people?

Thats all the compaigning from me for us for now. I understand folks are quiet tired of it

You all have a good one and if so inclined
check us out at pos.enjin.com

Cheers!
rumour has it that S. under many a thunderous grunts and hmms that followed a previous meal was bending over to reach for a fresh pair of socks, when the idea dawned on him. yes, why not? of course it should be the other way round! they should be bending down in search for me ... muha - mu hrhar!

Silvershamy
11.16.2012 , 08:51 PM | #8
Come have fun with us we have ice cream

Joark
11.19.2012 , 08:23 PM | #9
To better serve our membership we have taken a poll and are now running operations on Monday nights for members who are unable to attend the Friday and Sunday operations. If you're looking for a guild and want to do some operations and are currently unable to do them with your guild or because you're a solo player, consider joining us. We have Empire and Republic guilds to fit the needs of our members, we are always looking to make new friends and add new people to our community. We accept all levels and skill abilities, we work together to help our members get through the content and progress as a group.
Your Time is at an End

ObiRan
11.30.2012 , 09:00 AM | #10
Static Groups have started up, and we are adding more numbers to the guild daily.

Perhaps you are just you - looking for a place to hang out - where everyone knows your name - a place to frequent as time permits - a non judgmental, relaxed & fun place without the prenuptial of heightened awareness and aptitude of the game. All we ask is that you have fun, be a part of the group and read through our Code of Conduct to help you learn more about us. Head over to http://pos.enjin.com and check us out.
"At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At Last we shall have revenge."