Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Ships and Guild Planets, A MUST.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Guild Ships and Guild Planets, A MUST.

AgentJacen
02.09.2013 , 12:41 PM | #41
No Guild Planets, while I like the idea, you're basically making you're own planet, which would be non-canon, because there would be too many planets for any of them to be considered canon. Guild Ships, yes.
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Onymus
02.09.2013 , 12:50 PM | #42
Letting guilds drive more community involvement in the game is great.

I would love to see this.
Andrunahl 55 Pyro Merc
Jung Ma

TalkingDinosaur
02.09.2013 , 12:55 PM | #43
I can't describe how much I would LOVE to see Guild Capital ships and something along the lines of EVE with resource hunting and crafting.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

snoopdogbaby
02.09.2013 , 06:20 PM | #44
I'm honestly tired and in a tl;dr kind of mood so going off of what I saw in the title..

Guild planets, no. I understand why we'd want them but housing isn't implemented so really there's no point unless it's a civilization V knockoff and the city grows/adds preset structures in preset places as the guild grows.

However, I highly agree with a guild ship but let's take it a step further because I feel a guild ship would be much more suited for an open-space zone, like in SWG. For TOR, I think a space station would be much cooler.

That's really my only suggestion. Either way, /signed

WizardsDestiny
02.09.2013 , 06:57 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Onymus View Post
Letting guilds drive more community involvement in the game is great.

I would love to see this.
It'd be great to see more Guild mechanics in the game which are external. Guild alliances, rivalries and so on would give more incentive to join a guild- some of my guildies want titles for their ranks, etc, or a flag to wield; an item unique to the guild which each guild can design. Harder, but not a bad idea. As well as, of course, Guild ships.
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

CurleysCustoms
02.11.2013 , 07:24 PM | #46
I like guild ships and agree with them in the use of fleet combat. What I would also like to see is Guild owned towns. Lets us craft the armor and weaponry that the town guards use. Let us establish the vendors that sell what we craft, cantina's, taxi points, etc.

AnonJoen
02.11.2013 , 07:51 PM | #47
I agree on Guild ships, the concept is great and sounds like fun. Guild planets on the other hand might be a bit far fetched imho, sounds almost like an entire different game to me, but yes, I do get the idea, but I still think it's a bit far fetched.

My personal summary:
  • Guild ships: Yes please !
  • Guild planets: Later perhaps.

AzraelCales
02.11.2013 , 08:24 PM | #48
I can see the guild ships working, however the guild planets would probably be a no.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

footb
02.17.2013 , 04:35 PM | #49
Ongoing love the idea we need this now plaza swtor put this on the "if I don't do this I'm in trouble"list

MajikMyst
02.17.2013 , 04:49 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by AzraelCales View Post
I can see the guild ships working, however the guild planets would probably be a no.
I can't even see guild ships working.. Other than giving us a place to all stand around with our guildmates, what is the point or purpose??

It just seems like a lot of effort for something that really would have no purpose..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.