Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jarshr
02.21.2013 , 12:01 AM | #2791
I'm out, my beloved sage and scrapper got nothing cool in 2.0, gear for imps is terrible i can only see it worse for reps, AND why bother playing with no one.......bye

lucotas
02.21.2013 , 02:07 AM | #2792
Before 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

frose
02.21.2013 , 08:48 PM | #2793
I can only assume at this point that Bioware isn't stating their plans about this issue because they plan to do nothing about it and don't want to come out and say as much because it will result in a mass exodus of players.
Swashbuckler

EsKymaen
02.21.2013 , 09:48 PM | #2794
The changes to the pvp que will kill what little pvp pops are left on MDN.
Seriously bioware how hard is it to transfer the 3 or so people left on MDN to Dalborra?
Just get on with it and stop stalling. Or is it that you are waiting for everyone on the MDN to unsub and leave the game due to it being completely unplayable just so you don't have to take the meager effort of doing something?
Fresk Gresk Resk Sandee
Master Dar'Nala

ZIMMOZMAN
02.22.2013 , 05:44 AM | #2795
Ok now it has been months since Bioware said they wanted to hear our opinion on what we wanted to happen this is getting out of hand the expansion is coming its up on the PTS and nothing still hasn't happened with our servers. Since Bioware has taken their time on this most people including myself have re rolled to the NA servers or unsubbed. If a merge happens now it wont work out since the numbers wont ever get to the NA servers.

So thanks Bioware could of merged us months ago instead of doing nothing or even tell us months ago a merge will happen so people would have a hope of staying and now we all have to be transferred to servers with bad ping where we cant play fairly with people with good ping.

Your customer service is the worst I have ever seen in a game.
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

odonoghuet
02.22.2013 , 06:00 AM | #2796
So Joveth, still no reply when you are obviously too busy now prepping for Makeb. We get to wait till after things settle down from 2.0, just for A post, just like what we got from post F2P.

I would suggest we try to get every APAC player to transfer to the PTS and play there while giving no feedback. Try to clog it just to treat them with as much respect as they treat us, but I doubt there are enough of us left even monitoring this thread to make a difference.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

darthnish
02.22.2013 , 06:09 AM | #2797
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
So Joveth, still no reply when you are obviously too busy now prepping for Makeb. We get to wait till after things settle down from 2.0, just for A post, just like what we got from post F2P.

I would suggest we try to get every APAC player to transfer to the PTS and play there while giving no feedback. Try to clog it just to treat them with as much respect as they treat us, but I doubt there are enough of us left even monitoring this thread to make a difference.
yeah its come to a point where you either deal with or just quit, cause BW has proven that they;re not going to do anything for us ]:

odonoghuet
02.23.2013 , 05:00 AM | #2798
Hey Joveth, there is a critical bug wtih 2.0. IT DOESN'T FIX OUR SERVERS!!
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

cuttothechase
02.23.2013 , 12:44 PM | #2799
Quote: Originally Posted by EsKymaen View Post
The changes to the pvp que will kill what little pvp pops are left on MDN.
Seriously bioware how hard is it to transfer the 3 or so people left on MDN to Dalborra?
Just get on with it and stop stalling. Or is it that you are waiting for everyone on the MDN to unsub and leave the game due to it being completely unplayable just so you don't have to take the meager effort of doing something?
What changes to the pvp queues? .. link please
Nerd

mrpayday
02.23.2013 , 07:57 PM | #2800
There are going to be 3 queues for pvp, 10-29, 30-54 and 55. You don't want to be the first 55 on MDN and wait a week for enough 55s to queue.